Bell to Rogers - Motorola Atrix MB860

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Bell to Rogers - Motorola Atrix MB860

I have just tried to move from Bell to Rogers via a company called Mustang Technologies.  After being surprised by the $50 unlock fee (it's my phone, I have paid Bell $4,000 since I bought it and they still wanted $50 from me, bless them) I can now use the phone and send text mesages BUT I cannot access the internet.  The screen shows H+ which implies I have 4G access so I hope that there is something obvious in Settings that I have missed.

My phone is a Motorola Atrix MB860.  I like this phone so I do not want to buy a new one.  I have asked Mustang to help me but they have not found an answer yet.  I have taken my phone to a couople of phone shops in Malls but they have not been able to help me either.

Is it a tower issue?  Can you help me Randy "Obi Wan" Solara.  You're my only hope!

Thanks

Son of Sid

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Bell to Rogers - Motorola Atrix MB860

You would be best to ask this in the mobile phone section.. might be a few users with more cell experience who may be able to more detailed answer.

i would GUESS (again i am not an expert) since its unlocked.. it MIGHT not be getting the rogers information fully automatically... and the APN addresses, etd might need to be manuall entered.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Bell to Rogers - Motorola Atrix MB860

You would be best to ask this in the mobile phone section.. might be a few users with more cell experience who may be able to more detailed answer.

i would GUESS (again i am not an expert) since its unlocked.. it MIGHT not be getting the rogers information fully automatically... and the APN addresses, etd might need to be manuall entered.

View solution in original post