BUG REPORT: Reserved device shipped, email received missing tracking info.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iszard
I've Been Here Awhile

BUG REPORT: Reserved device shipped, email received missing tracking info.

Hey Teams,

I had my device shipped last week and wanted to see were it was in the world after reading on:

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/Rogers-Reservation-System

that you should receive shipment tracking information within the email sent went reserving from a store location. This however wasn't true and my email had no tracking information.

If  you would like to reach out to me, I can provide the email in question.

Valued Customer,

Gav

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BUG REPORT: Reserved device shipped, email received missing tracking info.

Hello @iszard

They removed the tracking number from all emails from the reservation system. So in the email u will only see it was shipped. Unfortunately I don't think they can track it down either unless they can investigate it. Did u call the store u reserved it too?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iszard

They removed the tracking number from all emails from the reservation system. So in the email u will only see it was shipped. Unfortunately I don't think they can track it down either unless they can investigate it. Did u call the store u reserved it too?

View solution in original post

iszard
I've Been Here Awhile

I haven't called yet but the report wasn't about finding the item but that the link i provided states one thing and in reality that service isn't provided.

I would have the misleading texted removed from the help resource site as to reduce confusion on the matter.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iszard

That is correct and many if us have posted this too. Hopefuly they do remove the wording or add the tracking back.

Thanks!