Applying for jobs.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Applying for jobs.

Hello,

Very new to the Rogers community. I have a question regarding applying for jobs at the Rogers career website.

I have been applying for a few positions the last two weeks and each time when I apply for a position I tailor my resume and cover letter specifically for that position. Yesterday when I applied for a position the system didn't allow me to upload my resume and cover letter for that position as it said I have exceeded the limit and only a maximum of 5 files are allowed. Now the options are to delete the pre-attached files which are already linked to my previous submissions and re-upload the new ones.  I tried deleting those the pre-uploaded files and attaching the new ones. After that when I check my job submissions page and click on the position which had those files they dont seem to have any attachments. 

My question is if I delete the pre-uploaded files which were tailored for the previous submissions and which are linked to them, what happens to those applications. Are they going to be incomplete or the files are still available for the recruiters?

Somebody who has experience please advise.

Thanks to all.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Applying for jobs.

Last time i did apply, was when i was fresh out of college, before i got into my current IT positions..
Was different then.

Probably best to direct your questions to the email or tech support section listed on the following page.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Careers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=C_CH&_page=3

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Applying for jobs.

Thanks GDKitty.

Finally I got it resolved after a lot of confusions.