Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aojsn
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@hph198

any device upgrades in store must be paid for up-front at the store before receiving the device : (

unfortunately, the only way to get the charge added to your bill was to ship-to-home when ordering (or to order over the phone with a phone rep once they have stock)

i don't know if anything is different for corporate accounts but i don't think it would be

edit: oh, as meowmix said i guess not all of the stores can even access corporate accounts! my bad~

KJP15
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @Meowmix

How much data does your plan need to have in order to be able to upgrade to the iPhone x?  I'm currently on a family plan with 1GB, but we didn't need to change it when someone on the plan got the 7+ last sept.

thanks!

cordawg92
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey @DBoysGirl

Any news on your business account pre-order? It seems like at this rate we won't be getting ours shipped any time soon... 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KJP15

You should be fine that that data bucket. As long as your plan is a Premium or a Premium Plus plan ( share Everything plan).
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @aojsn

That is correct. With business and corporate accounts some may be estimator have the upgrade fee and device price added on their bill even at the store.

However not all stores accept this. So it's up to each location. I noticed that even Rogers corporate stores make their own rules and can even refuse outright sales too. This has been a issue for years.

nat12345
I Plan to Stick Around

@DBoysGirl @tonyf536 both my business/corporate orders just got changed to Position in Queue: Escalated/Priority. Not sure what this means. @Meowmix thoughts? Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nat12345

That means that the pre order has been sent off to the prioritiy team and will escalate it for faster shipping.
tonyf536
I Plan to Stick Around

@nat12345 interesting. mine no longer shows my # in queue, just says "escalation order" at the top of the page.

cyip
I've Been Here Awhile

What position were you in queue? 

Jagjot
I'm Here A Lot

@nat12345 @DBoysGirl @tonyf536 When I search for my order and click on my Order ID, I can't see my spot on the reservation list anymore but I'm still "In Progress (Pre-fulfilment)." Any of you guys have the same problem?