Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBoysGirl
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hi @nat12345,

Are you getting an error message?  I have gotten this before and then go back on my browser and try again.  It seems the login page can be glitchy.

chino0331
I Plan to Stick Around

This might be a little out of context but does anyone know of a good case that isn't super bulky yet would be good for someone who tends to drop their phone sometimes lol

enigma4321
I Plan to Stick Around

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@enigma4321

I did a live chat last friday just asking general details about ship to home (like if they know a general estimate of when the earliest ship to home orders might start to go out).  The guy kept telling me to go to the reservation page as well lol.  I just said thanks because I knew he had no idea.

The next update will be a shipping email.  That's it.  There will be no other updates until then.  

Only thing else you could do is look at the current device on the line you're upgrading (on your myrogers account).  If it still shows your old device and subsidy then you know they haven't applied an X to your account yet.  If you see a new subsidy with a 'nil balance' date of around 2 years from now, then you'll know that they've tagged an X to your account so shipping should be just around the corner.   

mariob85
I'm Here A Lot

How do you even see the status of a business reservation?  I just went on my business page login, clicked on reserve device and simply chose the iPhone and confirmed my address,  After that, i got an email saying im in position 31 and have not heard anything since.

Aperrotta
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone interested in getting access to rogersdirect.ca to view there business order.

Click forgot your password:

your user ID is the email you used to order, re enter your email in the email line.

Rogers will send you a reset password link and you are in.

I am currently number 4 for 64GB silver and number 8 for 64gb grey, both still in pre fulfilment.

mariob85
I'm Here A Lot

Strange.. im in the business queue.  When i reserved i was given position #30 in my email.  Now checking the website i was bumped to 31.  

GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Meowmix.
My Best Buy pre order just changed from “in stock” to “shipped” with a tracking number. Does that mean the phone is on the way to the closest store for Friday? Or am I not that lucky.

My Rogers pre order is stuck at #256 “open” status.
spikelev
I Plan to Stick Around

login here to check the status of you business reservation. https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/default_red.asp?lng=

here is the FAQ for buisness reservations and order status definitions
https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/FAQ/ReservationSystemFAQs.pdf
enigma4321
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Thanks for the reply, ya ive been through all that with rogers multiple times for multiple releases.. dont get why they know nothing on chat! each time i speak to one, i lose more faith in humanity 😛

Good point on checking myrogers and the current device. I did notice that last year when i did a ship to home as well 🙂