Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BiReL41r
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

That went smooth! Lined up a 256gb space grey 🙂 how come everybody saying it's so difficult, haha. Hope everyone opted for the bigger capacity 

@karamsphones wrote:

Roughly 6am, Apple's shipping times went to 2-3 weeks within 30 seconds, so we need to act fast through Rogers

gcooldude
I Plan to Stick Around

So I managed to get an iPhone X pickup on Nov 3 at an Apple Store but shows as paying full price for the device. Do I pay full price then or will they allow me to do it on my upgrade when I pick it up?

Jrsmithz
I Plan to Stick Around

So I just reserved mine at my local Apple store, process was super simple. Got in, got out. Went to check on if you could still buy one flat out, at 3:08 and shipping already slipped to 2-3 weeks. So the rumours are true, if they ran out of phones in 8 minutes, I can only imagine what the carriers are going to go through, best of luck.

oh and big thanks to @Meowmix on his insight and helpfulness over the last few weeks, and years. Same guy and forum I was on a few years back with my IPhone 6, much appreciated!  

jameslavis
I'm Here A Lot

years ago I thought preorders went live at 3, so are we looking at 6 now?

BiReL41r
I Plan to Stick Around

Have a read through the forums, it'll give you a lot of help 😉
ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

@jameslavis

i think there was a glitch with the 6 and yes it did go live at 3am...the 6s and the 7 however both started at 6am

Apple store still showing 2 or 3 weeks...not a bad idea to head there, preorder and then get into the Rogers system and if your number is low enough, you can just cancel the Apple order

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

The Apple app says they aren’t taking reservations. Weird.

karamsphones
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved through Best Buy as backup and they're saying it is scheduled to be delivered Nov 6, which if accurate isn't too bad considering Apple's current ship times

Jrsmithz
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, just checked it, they are all unavailable now, which presumable means they are all sold out.
karamsphones
I Plan to Stick Around

No they're still available. Click pre-order on their homepage rather than searching iPhone X, then select your model from the options