cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @randomhero

If it's a pre order then u can't. If it's a reservation then u log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation

nina3251
I'm Here A Lot
Have people received shipping confirmations for preorders? Is this something I should expect or is it just for reservations?

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@nina3251

You will receive one when it ships but it most likely won't ship until Thursday to make sure they don't arrive at homes before Friday accidentally.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nina3251

They won't ship pre orders until Thursday night. Due to the launch being Friday they want all pre orders shipped that night

aycee
I Plan to Stick Around
For the business customers out there (who reserved via the business queue), a Rogers business agent via live chat told me business orders will start to be shipped on Friday.

Of course, they are unable to give me an estimate on when I would receive one. Hopefully it's not a month... My 5S screen has been cracked for 6 months and I'm dying for a new phone.

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

I am now all set to get my iPhone 6S Plus on Friday, UPS just delivered my leather case and Apple Watch! lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jrfox87

Very nice! I might buy a Apple watch but we will see!

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I've been really interested in it, especially with watchOS 2. I figured since I have the money for it that I'd order it and try it out, keep it if I like it and return it if I don't.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jrfox87

Nice nice. How have a Sony Smartwatch 3 which i love and yes I know i can't use it with the iPhone but I'll still use it as a watch and other things as it does have WiFi on it lol

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Amy84

I was 7 in line in one reservation system and 14 in the other. Both phones shipped on Monday night and arrived at the store today.

Oh and I tried what was talked about on these forums...went into the Rogers store and asked them if they could start on my contract before Friday to make things as speedy as possible. They said they couldn't start anything until Friday 😞

Not sure how the other guy got a call from the store and got them to start early on his contract. Must be a special client lol

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
I've been waiting for watchOS 2 for a few months. Sucks that it's delayed. I've had the watch since April 24 and WatchOS 1.0.1 is pretty limited.

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Amy84, if you wait until your billing cycle resets then you'll have basically 2 months to pay for the phone PLUS you'll have a month less of subsidy to repay. It's worth it to wait.

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x

watchOS 2 came out yesterday, did it not?

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x

watchOS 2 is out now though, as of yesterday. Have you installed it yet?

Xon
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

I am #37 for 64GB 6s plus Rose gold, also it is still 'open', and I am confusing what the difference is between Preorder and Reservation.

I reserved 8:20am when the reservation was opened, is that the reservation or Preorder?

The reps are just keeping to say "We have no stock, and you have to wait" Even though I did not start to ask.

Is that different? If it is different, which one is faster?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Xon

Its a reservation. Pre orders do not have a number or status to show to customers. So you reserved the device.

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Lol I'll crawl out from the rock I've been under for the past 2 days. Thanks guys.

mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

no change in reservation numbers today  

still 123 and 126 for 64GB  6S Plus Rose Gold

Xon
I Plan to Stick Around

Which one is faster?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Xon

Both are the same but pre orders can't be shipped out until Thrusday night for Friday delivery.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mixedbreed

I wonder if Apple is making carriers wait until tomorrow or Thursday for shipment. It happened before where reservations went into progress and then shipped the same day the day before launch