cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
meowmix, the pre-order system is actually a pretty decent option and something that rogers should keep. The reason I didn't want to go for it is due to

1. having to pay for the device up-front (instead of it being on my october bill thats due in November)
2. having to pay more on my flextab as when I get the phone on the 25th, I'll only have 11 months of tab left as opposed to the 12 months I currently have

The $0 connection fee for pre-order is a decent perk that might offset the hassle of having to pay up front though. All in all, both the reservation and pre-order systems are good and will serve their purpose depending on the customer's requirements

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around
@nasa25x

I don't know if the order has been validated...do you have contact info for Maude or maybe an email that you used to follow to get'er done?

Would love to take care of this before it actually ships

Evocative
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

This doesn't make any sense. My dad placed an order through the old reservation system for a 6S 16GB Silver a day before @nintenchris123 and my dad is number #3 while @nintenchris123 is #1 for the same phone?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Do remember though that not many want to pay upfront when doing a pre order. I would not do it at all as i rather pay it onmy bill. That gives me a bit time to collect all the moneys. Some rather pay it all at once but not many have that much in their CC or debit Visa. 

You can always call in & explain a situation & try & get the connection fee waived. I & others have done this many times. The pre ordering system while it sounds good, it nothing compared to the reservation which gives u more options.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Evocative

It could be a flaw in the rating system that is causing this. It has happened before with other device reservations. Also it seems that they screwed up big time by doing all of this

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
ragu,

You can send a PM to RogersMaude (just do a search for her username). It looks like she hasn't been on here since Tuesday though. Another option is to PM CommunityHelps and another rogers rep should be able to help you.

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
meowmix,

the only real advantage of the pre-order system is that the device ships to your house. So you avoid having to go to the store and wait for them to do the upgrade. I agree the reservation is a better option for most.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @ragu13

Send a message to @RogersMaude & if she does not come online today, i would also suggest sending a message to @CommunityHelps & they will be able to assist you to cancel your pre order!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25x

That is the only good thing. I rather go to the store & do the upgrade. This way i can actually speak to a Rogers rep, do it while i am there & check out cases & what not. Staying at home all day is not something i want to do lol.

I am going to be outside the Rogers store i go too all night next Thursday lol

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Also, the pre-order was billed to your account, not a CC. The difference is that it's billed right away so it hits your current rogers bill as opposed to your next bill (for those that have a bill date between the 11th and 25th)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25x

Ah okay. Same thing though. Many would rather the original way

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

lol nice Meowmix.  Hopefully a few people will join you for some company

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

lol i doubt it. Last year only 2 people came & that was it. Everyone else came around 10-11am. My worked asked me to pre order when them but i said no lol. My store opens at 8am where the Rogers store opens at 10am 

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
well hopefully the weather is nice at least lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25x

Hopefully lol. Well i will be going to a McDonalds that is there & will have my buddy with me:P
My worked asked me to pre order when them but i said no lol. My store opens at 8am where the Rogers store opens at 10am

I still haven't seen the $40 charge applied to my account for my reservation done Saturday. Should I be seeing under account overview and/or billing and payment?

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @joss1813

Billing & payment will show you or where it says " amount due"

Hmm still don't see it and I reserved a device on Saturday. Should I be worried? I can see the status under device reservation, looks fine. Not sure...

mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

I called in yesterday off the business line. I'm in the queue for a 64gb 6s Grey at #445. Not sure if I will see it this month 😞 also not sure what it means to be in the business queue.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mblanke

That is a large number! first time seeing it on this thread!. Hmm i am sure you will see it but maybe not at launch 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @joss1813

Mine does not show the $40+ tax either but sometimes it does that. No need to be worried