Just want to post for historical reasons what phones are available in the Rogers reservation system. Still no 6S 64Gb or 128Gb models one day later.... I will be recommending to my staff to purchase from the Apple store going forward and save the $20 a month flextab repayment on their monthly plan.
I've never really owned an iPhone before, nor have I ever applied myself for any kind of device registration.
At the moment I'm #53 and I just wanted to know: will I be receiving the phone before the September 25th release to the public, or after?
Ive asked the a Rogers retail rep a couple of days ago and he said the day of the release to the public, but I kind of wanted some third party reassurance from someone who has actually pre-ordered.
@Meowmix Just curious do you see your device reservation you made on the old system with a credit card on your myRogers page when you access the device reservation area that doesn't show all the 6S versions?
After 3 years of frustration with Rogers iPhone launches I gave up and ordered through Apple.
Took me all of 30 seconds.
Picking up 6s grey 128gb the 25th at 7:30
And I get unlocked phone without having to pay Rogers $50.
Apple knows how to serve customers
1. Multiple systems for ordering: Reservation, Old Reservation, Preorder
2. Only 1 model of 6s in the MyRogers reservation system
3, Slow loading site
4. Old reservation system - have to reenter all info and credit card info again
5. No delivery date specified
6. Preorder delivery to home not useful if I am not there - changeing delivery not obvious and prefer to pickup at store 200 meters from me.
I have finally learned - never again will I buy device throught Rogers.
Just too much frustration.
With WhatsApp, Line2, Skype, Fongo ....... I can BYOD and treat Rogers as what it is to me - a utility providing "pipe"