Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @hendersonsarah

Honestly as much as I like Rogers, this has disappointed me as well. The communication isn't really there and it seems like they released a phone on the reservations without all the models there but pre order has them all. We all thought they would have learned from last year but they only did a bit.

I wish I could have been more helpful 😞
nickjj
I Plan to Stick Around

Just want to post for historical reasons what phones are available in the Rogers reservation system. Still no 6S 64Gb or 128Gb models one day later.... I will be recommending to my staff to purchase from the Apple store going forward and save the $20 a month flextab repayment on their monthly plan.

original.jpg

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nickjj

Still haven't added It yet eh? I really want to know that reason why they didn't add the full lineup.
Es25
I'm Here A Lot

Hi!

I've never really owned an iPhone before, nor have I ever applied myself for any kind of device registration.

At the moment I'm #53 and I just wanted to know: will I be receiving the phone before the September 25th release to the public, or after? 

Ive asked the a Rogers retail rep a couple of days ago and he said the day of the release to the public, but I kind of wanted some third party reassurance from someone who has actually pre-ordered.

Thanks! 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Es25

Assuming Rogers gets 500 or more of each model, you will get it at launch. I have always been #5-#8 , even this year I am #8 and know I'll get it launch. I have seen a pattern where around 100-300 get it at launch and the rest wait a couple of days
nickjj
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Just curious do you see your device reservation you made on the old system with a credit card on your myRogers page when you access the device reservation area that doesn't show all the 6S versions?

lxhunter
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix @hendersonsarah @nickjj

After 3 years of frustration with Rogers iPhone launches I gave up and ordered through Apple.

Took me all of 30 seconds.

Picking up 6s grey 128gb the 25th at 7:30

And I get unlocked phone without having to pay Rogers $50.

Apple knows how to serve customers

Rogers confusion:

1. Multiple systems for ordering: Reservation, Old Reservation, Preorder

2. Only 1 model of 6s in the MyRogers reservation system

3, Slow loading site

4. Old reservation system - have to reenter all info and credit card info again

5. No delivery date specified

6. Preorder delivery to home not useful if I am not there - changeing delivery not obvious and prefer to pickup at store 200 meters from me.

I have finally learned - never again will I buy device throught Rogers.

Just too much frustration.

With WhatsApp, Line2, Skype, Fongo ....... I can  BYOD and treat Rogers as what it is to me - a utility providing "pipe"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lxhunter

It seems like they have a systems up for reservations and pr ordering but really screwed it up by doing this.. ontop of that by not offering all the models on the actual reservation isn't good either. Apple knows how to make things happen
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nickjj

Nope mine just show the below. Never needed a credit card.

Reserved Devices

iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Grey
6S+ 128GB Grey
Position :      8
View details
Philpaint
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved through the old reservation system. When I go in the new one on myrogers it is still like I can reserve a phone, I don't see the reservation that was done on the old one