Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SummerlyGenie

Its not location. The reservation is Canada wide. It all depends what units and how many they got. It only seems 64GB iPhone 6S and 128GB 6s Plus Gray came in
SummerlyGenie
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply @Meowmix!

Hopefully the status would change soon enough.

cburke2
I Plan to Stick Around

Fair enough, though it is difficult to accept a situation where there is absolutely inferior communication to those people who responded to the pre-order messaging ('first in line'), no record of the order that I can verify online (nothing is appearing in My Rogers account at all), and that it takes a rep on the phone nearly 20 minutes to be able to even find the order to begin with - only to say 'I can't tell you any more than what you have received already' (which is basically not much).  Feedback and communication are an important part of the customer experience.  And those people who bought into the 'first in line' messaging are not being given a good experience.

SummerlyGenie
I Plan to Stick Around

Little heads up.

According to http://ja.flightaware.com/live/iphone more devices are on the way from China.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

You are welcome! Hopefully it does as well! 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cburke2

It was never first in line. Pre orders were taken so that means u will have a device ordered for u once it comes into stock. This goes the same with all carriers. No carrier when they do pre order gives u a number or status. They only send u a email and a email after when it's shipped out. The reservation is where u see ur status, number and what is happening. Unfortunately reps can't see much. They only see the same information you see. That is because the warehouse is a busy place is they don't update every single second..

You either will get it at launch or a bit after. Patients is the key.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

Most of them are going to for US only it seems.
stevehut
I Plan to Stick Around

Just to be sure:

If I am a business customer, I reserved a phone, I'm 45 out of 200, and my order is in-progress (pre-fulfillment), then I will get a phone on Friday?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

Unfortunately it's not guaranteed that you will get it Friday or at launch. It guarantees a device to be held in ur name when they become available.. The Rogers Reservation System FAQ does say that. Hopefully Apple sends more devices and sends then out to u guys!
stevehut
I Plan to Stick Around

"- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process"

how can a shipment process be started without a reserved device?