Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING. I RESERVED it through my Rogers. Like I would expect to be at least in progress, but I'm still open
Wakorux
I Plan to Stick Around

Good mornin' @Meowmix @canamera, I'm still #35 for 6s Plus 64GB Gold. It appears there is more stock of the smaller 6s models just like last year. Hoping the status of my reservation changes soon! Cat Tongue

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

Goodmorning! That does appear so. Hopefully that will change! 🙂
canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix @Wakorux

I'm anxious to get the phone, but I'm not bothered yet about it still saying open. I've reserved many iPhones through Rogers already, and I know I will get it soon enough. With that said, I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!!! Lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

What number are u in line for the device?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

We are all anxious to get the device! Friday can't come sooner! Lol. This has been the fastest I have seen a reservation go threw though. Now it all depends when and how many units Apple ships to Rogers!
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I won't be holding my breath. I have one "reserved" at a t-booth store but i'm not sure they will even be able to sell it to me because of my business account. I'm also trying to get one at the only corp rogers store in town but last launch they only got 4 phones.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

Yeah that I see. Rogers business accounts should be able to work in any store i say but that's just me right. Hopefully yours changes or atleast a store has one for u.
DueckT0
I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. Pre ordering seems to have been a terrible idea. I hate not knowing what's happening, especially when so many reserved phones are shipping already. I will be surprised if I get it launch day. I guess we will see if they live up to the text rogers sent me about pre ordering "be among the first to have an iPhone 6s". But according to someone I spoke to at rogers, pre orders won't ship until launch day because they don't want people getting them early. So it would probably be a week or two. Great.
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

The review floodgates have openned! Even one of my favourite vloggers, Casey Neistat posted a vlog today shot entirely on an iPhone 6S!