Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xojmelynnxo
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Well I gave up on the Rogers Reservation system and just ended up going to Best Buy. I wanted a 6S Plus 64GB in Rose Gold but all Best Buy had was a 128GB in Gold so I took it. Got sick of waiting. I realize it's not Rogers fault, just sucked because when I cancelled, I was still at 330 on the list and barely any movement. Next time, I'll try to preorder. Lesson learned! Hope everyone gets theirs soon though 🙂
RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@Gordon78

The Good news is, your reservation is still there. 

Here is a list of Device Reservation and Online Statuses.

Open – The device reservation has been placed, 

In Progress – The device is at the fulfillment stage before it's assigned to order.

Shipped - Closed – The device is on its way to the billing address.

Cancelled - Closed – The reservation has been cancelled.

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MattP07

Unfortunately there is no real ETA on when you will get it. It all depends once again on how many units Apple sends them and what not. That's all at this point.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xojmelynnxo

Great to hear that u got the device even though it was another way!
MattP07
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there a way to see my position in line or do I have to wait on my corporate adviser to tell me when the device is ready?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MattP07

Did you pre order it over the phone or via the business site?. If u did it over the phone, ur adviser will notify you once it ships. Same with online but the difference online u can see ur number
MattP07
I've Been Here Awhile

I did it through e-mail, so I am guessing I will just be contacted when it ships?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MattP07

Yes u will be contacted once the device ships out.
Mark777
I'm Here A Lot

Reserved an iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Space Grey on day one and was #14 nationally and no real movement so far (over the last 4 weeks moved to #8 but mostly due to cancellations I'm sure rather than actually Rogers fulfilling anything).

I've now called Rogers and confirmed that they happen to have Gold, Silver and Space Grey all available in stock at 128GB capacities for pre-order. Now cancelled my reservation and ordered it via pre-paid and will be receiving it tomorrow or Monday most likely.

Rogers stock allocation for Reservations has been completely unacceptable from day 1.

Anyway just posting this to let others know to call in and see if you can get your phone via pre-order rather than waiting longer for absulotely no progress. The reason I've not done this earlier was that I was wanting to do the trade-in thing with an old phone which I now cannot do as you have to pickup at a store for you to be able to do it and pre-orders will only be shipped to your home directly.

Hopefully Rogers will learn how to communicate and allocate stock fairly by the next iPhone launch a year from now!

dannyt275
I Plan to Stick Around

@Mark777 I just called to see if I was as lucky as you, they're already sold out of all Plus's in all sizes and colours according to the person who helped me. 

I've been waiting since day 1 and still haven't heard anything at all. I can't even go to any stores locally because none can handle corporate upgrades. I'm very fed up with this reservation system and it's unlikely that I'll do it again.