Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @mixedbreed

Have you checked your junk folder as well? There have been cases where some customers did not receive a email with a tracking number and the store gave them a call days later.
mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

should I call the store?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

You should!. See what they say
mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

I juat called the Rogers store but my phones have not arrived yet.  I have to wait for them to call me back.

omro
I Plan to Stick Around

@AMB_TO

Were you given the option to pay for the phone in full and receive a credit for the upgrade allowance? That's what happened with me last year, when I upgraded through the Apple store. I had several months where the credit cancelled out my monthly bill.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Hmm that's not right. Is it a Rogers authorized store or Rogers plus store?
AMB_TO
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

She wondered if that might be a possibility for me but didn't offer it outright as she wasn't sure.  My monthly bill (since part of mine is paid by my employer) is only around $30 so it would take a long time to pay off the difference between the full value of the hand set and the upgrade price.  Not sure I am willing to compromise that much.  Am calling the corp support line this morning to ask them about options.

AMB_TO
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke with a CSR from corproate who was actually pretty rude about it. Told me that putting up with the online resevation system is just one of the downsides of having a corporate account.  So, "Tough!" basically was his response.  

He said that the brick and mortar Rogers stores are not supposed to deal with any of the corporate accounts but that if I find one who is willing to process my order _and_ they have phones in stock that I could call back in, cancel my order and run to that store to get a phone. 

And of course if I change my online order now for the 128, they will move me to the back of that line.

omro
I Plan to Stick Around

@AMB_TO

Last year, I ran into the same issue that the people in the Apple Store could only deal with me if I purchased the phone outright from them, which I ended up doing. The Rogers person they were speaking to at the time put notes on my account. Then I called back the next day and spoke to a corporate rep and they put the credit on my account. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Whoever has a iPhone 6S and a 6S Plus will find a new feature!. I was exploring some stuff and I holding down the top left and bottom left corner on the screen. I pressed it a bit and moved it to the middle of the screen. All ur apps open will appear that way now! Nice little feature they didn't say was there