Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMB_TO
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks.  I had spoken with them a week or so ago and they suggested that some business or corporate activations worked and some didn't but couldn't be sure unless the details were brought in to them and they attempted on site.  I'm pessimistic tbh but will go in a try and report back here re: the experience.

mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

how long will it take for me to get the tracking number from SHIPPED status?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

It should take a couple of minutes.
nanalogue
I Plan to Stick Around

i called around 50+ rogers stores today with no luck, and searched through best buy website and found barrie and brantford locations having the devices- but i called them and they do not have it 😞 

rogers stores kept telling me that they ARE getting daily shipments although in small amount.  why on earth does rogers not ship those ones to people who have reserved the device??????? what's the point of reserving the device when i can buy the device in the store if timing works out?

#63/93 for corporate (small business) hardware upgrade ... iphone 6+ rosegold 128G.. when will it move? my patience is running out.

AMB_TO
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm with you there.

I went down to the Apple store and, while they could find me in the system and view the details of my corporate account, when they tried to get in to process my order it just said 'access denied'.  Very frustrating to have managed to score an online reservation, have the phone I wanted in my hands and not be able to walk out with it.  Well if I'd bought it unlocked I could have walked out with it but that's obviously not a satisfactory outcome either if you qualify for a hardware upgrade and are willing to extend your contract.

What's even more frustrating is that, since I placed my order for a 64 gig Plus, I decided that I want a 128 instead.  And of course if I change my order now, I'll end up at the back of the (non moving) queue and the reservation I made in mid Sept will be worthless. 

smh ... it's been like this for years (I remember going through exactly the same experience having to wait for months after the release of the iphone 5), seems like there is no point in complaining since Rogers doesn't listen or adapt.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nanalogue

I would highly suggest and recommend checking out a local Best Buy. Rogers stores do have some in stock but i don't aww a reason why the business reservations aren't being fulfilled. Again this upsets me as Rogers once again failed at this. While they don't guarantee that u will get it before anyone else, I'm sure they can fulfill the business ones as well.
nonoe
I Plan to Stick Around

What happens if you reserved an iphone but you cant wait so you went to rogers and got the phone. What happens to your reservation? does it automatically cancel?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nonoe

You need to cancel it your self. The reservation system is self serve. When in goes IN PROGRESS, you can not cancel it. You will have to wait until it ships out to get the $40 back and once the store calls u, let the store know u don't want it. That's all.
nanalogue
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
it does upset me quite a bit, what was the point of reserving when people who did not reserve the device get them first?

i called bestbuy for corp account upgrade, and they say sometimes they work and sometimes they do not work... i am sad 😞 will keep on calling many stores though.
mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been checking by email since but no tracking number yet.  It's coming from UPS isn't it?