Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d-m-z
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix wrote:

Thankfully they are not affecting the 6S Plus models from what i have read. 

I've actually seen it happen on a 6s Plus 64GB model.  iOS 9.0.1 at the time.  Has since been updated to 9.0.2 and no repeat issues.  Not enough data to be conclusive, but it can happen on a "plus".

d-m-z
I Plan to Stick Around

@danasensfan@ danasensfan wrote:

@d-m-z thank you for the pointers.. that acually worked and the phone seems fine. I havent done the latest update so that may be related. i will do that today.

Glad it worked.  Also, you might want to set your phone to Automatically Send Diagnostics & Usage data to Apple.  Many people shut it off (it asks you when setting up the phone), but this information can help Apple get to the bottom of these issues more quickly.   Found in Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage:  Automatically Send

danasensfan
I Plan to Stick Around

exactly!
danasensfan
I Plan to Stick Around

@d-m-z

I just spoke with apple, and was told i need to do the software update which would likely resolve the issue. I did turn on the automatically send diagnostics to apple. He did a diagnostics test and seems my phone is fine. SO it may be a software issue. Will see if this happens again.

I will do the software update and hope this doesnt happen again.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @D-M-z

I have 9.0.2 on mine & so i have not seen it at all. I always do the updates when they come out just incase this happen.
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, has anyone with a reservation for a space grey 64gb 6S+, with a corporate account, received their phone? 

Are and corporate people still not seeing their reservation status on rogers direct?

nanalogue
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro
i still do not see the reservation status on rogersdirect, but you can search using your order number... my status hasn't moved for the past week and all and this waiting game is getting ridiculous...
AMB_TO
I Plan to Stick Around

No one have any advice for picking up an upgraded handset under a Rogers corporate plan at an Apple Store?  My reservation is for later this aft.  

d-m-z
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro wrote:

Hi, has anyone with a reservation for a space grey 64gb 6S+, with a corporate account, received their phone? 

Are and corporate people still not seeing their reservation status on rogers direct?

I'm position #1 for 64gb space grey 6s+.  Also position #1 for 64gb gold 6s+.  No movement.   (space grey 6s shipped Sept 25.)

The only way I can see the preorder is if I search for it.

nanalogue
I Plan to Stick Around

@AMB_TO just spoke to apple store but they say they cannot do corporate plan upgrades. i called both square one (mississauga) and eaton centre.