Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toaste73
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Went to Apple had an 8:30 appointment in Burlington to pick up our reserved rg 128 6+ and sg 128 6+. They not only served coffee and donuts(Tim's) while we waited in line they also took us 5 minutes early. Never again will I reserve through Rogers, this was by far the easiest launch day for me yet. And the phones.......? Simply amazing!!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @toaste73

Very nice to hear! The phones are amazing 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Monkeykong

Unfortunately best buy does not do business and corporate accounts.
canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

What a difference the 6s+ is compared to my older 5s!!!😆😆😆

I hope everyone gets their phone asap, and remember, patients is a virtue.

A big shout out to @Meowmix, that takes his time to setup this thread every year, and sticks around through thick and thin to help out everyone, even though some of you make it extremely difficult to be helped...😉😉 I guess I'll see everyone again next around this time, or maybe in two years if you don't upgrade next year.

Ciao
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @quattrob

I had that issue for a couple of hours. I did a factory reset on the device, did the update it needed and then the device started working again and making calls

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

Great to hear you got yours and enjoying it! I know i am enjoying mine Hehe. Hope to hear from u next year!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elvtnedge

I am still here :). Don't you worry!, u guys will get ur devices:)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Exactly patients is a vitrue!. Glad you have it in ur hands and enjoy it! It's a phenomenal device!..

I am always going to be here making this thread every year no matter what! I stick around until the thread dies down and then next year I make a new one! Glad I was able to help most of out and you can always PM me if anyone has any questions or concerns! 🙂
HighlanderICT
I've Been Here Awhile

Crazy .... still showing 241 on what I have dubbed the Rogers "Random" Reservations list ... so went to apple.ca to find they have re-opened reservations this morning and have booked a 9:30 AM appt to go to the store nearest me and pick up the in-stock 6s+ 128Gb phone .... hoping its not a glitch

Monkeykong
I'm Here A Lot

Im reading that apple can do hardware upgrades for business accounts as long as we pay our own bills but im also reading lm also reading that they cant? Is there a sure answer for this as i see my model and colour available online at the apple site for an apple store near me. The rogers business reservation has barely moved for me