cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

Good old Z3! I gave that to my girlfriend and she loves it!. Good for u for trying out the iPhone! Hope you love it and enjoy it when u get it!

Haziq
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix haha very nice. Yeah, it's a great phone, but after only using Android for 5 years (ever since I started using a smartphone) I thought going to iOS would be a nice change :).

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

Well UPS FINALLY delivered my 64GB Gold 6S Plus around 530pm tonight, so I headed to the store around 6 and finally picked it up. Have been setting it up and playing with it ever since! I can't believe UPS delivered it so late!

keny10
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a litle frustrating update for me,

my 3 Iphone 6s 64 Go + 3 other and alot of other phone have been stolen from my local rogers store on the last night.

So again Rogers have reordered 3 news phone that will come to our house this time and i hope very soon ...

enjoys your phone guys ...

i am the lucky man here hope i can be lucky with loto max ! 

quattrob
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my 6s+ Space Grey 64GB from Rogers store!  Nice big upgrade from my Iphone 5 :).. and I get to keep my 6gig super plan 🙂

I am so sorry about this @keny10 this is unbelievable! Smiley Frustrated

I am glad new orders have already been placed Smiley Wink

I wish you luck for Lotto Max the jackpot is huuuge!!

--

Thanks everyone for your updates, keep those coming!

I hope you like your new devices Smiley LOL

RogersMaude

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @keny10

Oh no that's no good! I wonder how they were able to steal them unless it was the reps?..

Hopefully it comes soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @quattrob

Yay!! That's good to hear :):). Enjoy it!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jrfox87

Glad u finally were able to pick it up and have it in ur hands and enjoy it!:)

elvtnedge
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone know if status can change later tonight or is Apple done with shipping phones till next week? Also for meow, did any of the bestbuys get the 128 + and if not when might more arrive

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @elvtnedge

Apple may ship to Rogers tomorrow but most likely Monday / Tuesday. Only a couple best buys got some 6s Plus models but most only got 3-4 models only. Limited stock

Wakorux
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix! My phone arrived at 4PM and I picked it up immediately after I got the call. Had to work at 5 so that's why I didn't post sooner. Phone's great! Hope you are enjoying yours! Talk to you next year hopefully! Cat Wink

akluth
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved my iphone 6s plus silver a few weeks ago and was number 1. I thought that meant that I would be able to pick it up at my requested Rogers Plus store on launch day. But no. I went into the store to see if it was there but no. I guess being first still means I have to wait a week or two. I just want my phone now though.

Serenityreine
I Plan to Stick Around
I absolutely love my rose gold 6S Plus. It's SO big compared to my previous 5S. And a big shout out to the Rogers team at Yonge & Bloor for making my renewal entertaining! Despite the initial confusion of upgrades versus reservation, this process was civilized and worked out well for me. I feel bad for those who are struggling to get their phones. The reps told me they opened at 8 am and no one came in until later in the morning to enquire about the new phones and they had quite a few in stock not spoken for! Good luck to all who are still waiting. I hope you all get your phones soon!

Monkeykong
I'm Here A Lot
Can best buy upgrade for business account owners?

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
@Monkeykong

No.. no one can help us except the few Rogers stores that can handle corporate that are not opened on the weekends and get next to no walk in stock. Business reserve is also horrendous and slow.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
Still sitting at OPEN on #4 and #5, no movement on 6S+.. Thanks Rogers, what a great reservation system

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
Business reserve site NOT working either.. Says site is temporarily unavailable and try again later.. Does Rogers ever not mess things up?

nanalogue
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all,

I have a corporate upgrade in progress, when I checked yesterday on the phone with an agent it was 67/81 or something like that. Where do you check for the status online? I tried to log in on rogersdirect.ca, but it asks me for passcode/authorization code which I thought was the same thing as the unique code they sent me via employee e-mail, but apparently it's not valid!

I hate having to call rogers to see my status...

Hope everyone who got the phones already (jealous!) are enjoying it to fullest!

quattrob
I Plan to Stick Around

So as I mentioned before i got the 6s+ SG 64GB today but there is one problem, I can't make any outgoing calls but I can receive calls.  I brought it back to have rogers switch out to new SIM card, still didn't fix.. now I'm wondering if it's Rogers' Network that's the problem?  Everytime I try to make a call now it says "The number you have dialed is not assigned" blah blah.. annoying as heck for me.  I understand there could be network issues but before I went to pick up the new iphone everything was fine and I was able to make calls no problem.. Right when I walk out of the store, my outgoing calls stopped working.  This is incredibling fustrating as how am I supposed to contact people? 

Anyone else having this issue?

elvtnedge
I Plan to Stick Around
I figure with people getting phones today it's gonna get quieter in here... Just those without em.... Crickets lol