Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @nasa25x

Oh i know lol. Hopefully they show up, turn them on and ready to go
mixedbreed
I Plan to Stick Around

Still 54 and 57, open

how long do I have to wait?

Crazycamaro
I'm Here A Lot

What's the difference between Rogers preorder and reserve? I don't understand. When I go to Rogers site and click on preorder it takes me to reservation.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Next batch from Apple should be tonight or tomorrow so we are looking at mid next week.
thomaspage
I Plan to Stick Around

No luck for me @Meowmix I'll just have to wait for my reservation to come in. Not a single cell phone place in the mall got a Plus, not even other carriers
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thomaspage

Ahh that's no good. This shows its not Rogers only going through this. It's everyone.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Crazycamaro

Pre orders mean they are shipped to ur home BUT don't have a status to see a number or anything. Plus it's a hardware upgrade.

Reservations mean u reserve the device and it's not guaranteed to be at launch and will be shipped to the store u pick. It shows u a status and u have a number in line
cburke2
I Plan to Stick Around

A quick update from my end.  Seeing here that pre order people were getting shipping notices (email and text) yesterday, I waited hoping mine was on the way too.  Nothing last night though, and still nothing this morning.  Got online at 7 with the online chat support folks, who incidentally were way more helpful than any phone person I've encountered, and they told me it had shipped and passed along the tracking number.  It's due to arrive today (6s+ 64Gb Space Grey).

So, though I still think Rogers has some work to do on the communication front, I have to give them credit too for 'getting it done'.

Hopefully everyone here has resolution today too.  Good luck all.

Crazycamaro
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks @Meowmix. Reservation is also for upgrades too no? How do they charge u for preorder? On ur next bill like reservation?
I have a 6S+ 128gb grey reserved on the 12th. Position 69 open. Haven't moved up in the past few days. I was thinking maybe I should also do a preorder. But when I click on the link it ultimately asks to click on reserve.
canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Seriously folks, I know you're all excited about getting the iPhone, but don't waste your time going to stores looking for one! The chances of you actually getting one like that is slim to none and you're just wasting your time. Wait for your reservation it'll be the fastest way still