Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevehut
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just think of it this way: iPhone 6 users felt like this last year, and now they're using a device that is 75% slower than the 6s. 

A week or or two extra is not going to make or break your happiness. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

It won't as its the same thing as upgrading at Rogers.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cburke2

I agree with u and believe me i do. I said what I said before on this and honestly i don't know what else to say.
mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone with a 6S+ Gold 64GB in progress let me know if they move to shipped or get an email? My email is being wonky and I cant login to rogers site... could you please private message me?

Thank you!
Haziq
I Plan to Stick Around

I get the frustration from people here about their pre-orders and reservations, but I also understand that as a business, it's generally not easy to fulfill orders for a device as popular as the iPhone. A lot of things can break, a lot of miscommunication can occur from employees -- which is often times out of their control. 

It is just a phone afterall. We all know we're going to get an iPhone, it might just take longer than we'd like but that's okay. As long as I get one, I'm pretty happy. It's nice that we have people like @Meowmix who has been super helpful throughout the entire thread.

mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
Sorry hopefully the last question: Its a small chance that I see Finalized & Shipped only tomorrow and that the phone shipped today, correct?
theGrok
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone from business had a Silver 64GB 6S+ ship or change position in the queue? I was #4 but I am still in progress(pre-fulfillment) and my position in the queue has been at escelated/prioirty since yesterday. I want to know if there is a problem with my order as I have conflicting reposrts as to what this status meens. Thanks.

cburke2
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq wrote:

"I get the frustration from people here about their pre-orders and reservations, but I also understand that as a business, it's generally not easy to fulfill orders for a device as popular as the iPhone. A lot of things can break, a lot of miscommunication can occur from employees -- which is often times out of their control."

A lot of things are not under their control, you are right.  But they way they communicate, from building the sales messaging through the fulfillment period and onto support, most definitely is.  The companies that provide exceptional customer experiences understand this.  Though Rogers has made great strides in recent years, they are not one of those companies yet.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

That could be a possibility. Finalization / Shipped will happen with a couple of hours of eachother most of the b times.
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@theGrok I moved yesterday I'm now in "Order in Progress" Activation # in reservation 0 of 87 For myself I went from pre-fulfillment to verification to current status within 4hrs. no news on shipping though i'm waiting for the 6s not 6s+