Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vniven
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@mblanke
Yes you are completely correct that it is just a new toy to play with and won't be the end of the world if we have to wait, but it's also a lot easier to take that stance when you are 0 out of 85 and in progress lol. The rest of us are sitting in "open" with no updates whatsoever and no idea when we may or may not see this device.

It's not a surprise that people will want the new iPhone's. You'd think after what 4 years of this demand on launch day that Apple/Rogers could figure out a better way.

But anyways, you are correct it is just a toy. I guess my point is that it shouldn't be this difficult lol.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

That is correct. Best Buy, wireless wave, T-booth and such get them straight from Apple. The phones are unlocked until a carriers sim is added into the device. Rogers has more departments it needs to allocate them.
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven I'm not sure 0 of 85 is anything to be happy about.. I still don't know what that means. I'm queueless... lol
vniven
I Plan to Stick Around

@mblanke
Haha I'd still take that over "open," want to trade? lol
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven as long as I get to keep my plan I don't care.. lol Throughout this whole thing I've been switching between getting an Iphone or going to the Note 5
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

Stay way from the Note 5 lol. As much as i like it, it has major flaws lol
danasensfan
I Plan to Stick Around

@mblanke as someone whos iphone 5 was stolen in spain three weeks ago, I NEED a phone. Haha.. jks... I could have gone with a 6 but I said might as well try the newest one. I got the 4 when the 4s was out and the 5 when the 5s was out... so I said this time im going all out haha. I didn't even think to purchase the phone with apple and I could have easily gone with another carrier as my contract ended on August 31 2015 anyway. I rashly went online and preordered the 6s. Now I know for next time not to try the launch with rogers.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

Next time just reserve it or pre order it with Apple or best buy. U will for sure get it at launch.
cburke2
I Plan to Stick Around

No it won't kill, and we will all get our phones.  I do feel misled though, and poorly served.  I had all options open to me in terms of who I was going to buy from, and chose Rogers based on the messaging and offer that was presented in terms of the pre order. I was excited to be a launch day purchaser for the first time in a while, and my experience with Rogers in this regard is disappointing (in terms of communication, or lack thereof, and service)  That's generally not the adjective you want your customers to think of first when describing their interactions with your company, and it's something that will make me (and many others) pause the next time I have an opportunity to do business with them or one of their competitors.

danasensfan
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Yeah but isnt it more expensive?