Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SpykeYs

They never cancelled it as i said that before. They don't cancel reservations unless they announce it to heir customers in which they have not. I tried reserving a device and worked. Cancelled it after to see. That's how I know.

Hopefully they get in touch with you and they can help u out!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Papa_P

I would contact @CommunityHelps and see if they can do something for you. The reps can and are able to modify and also cancel the pre order. It seems like front line reps aren't able to do this or don't want too..
RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SpykeYs

To confirm; are you using a Canadian or American credit card?

RogersDarrell

SpykeYs
I Plan to Stick Around

Canadian... All valid.. Tried 3 differents

As soon as I click on submit I do get an error about the credit card number not being valid..

Just tried again from my work workstation and also my iPhone.

I just don't get it ?

I'm a new client, never had a rogers account before btw..

Radar2000
I Plan to Stick Around

As of 9:36 am, I'm in position #5 for a iPhone 6s Plus 64gb rose gold. My status is still open. 

My iPhone 6s 64gb grey is now at my pick up location. I was in position #9 for this phone. 

Keeping my my fingers crossed that my 6s Plus gets shipped soon for Friday. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radar2000

I do hope for everyone's reservation to be shipped out for Friday or even Saturday delivery thus making everyone happy and enjoy their new toy!
Radar2000
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix.

I'm really hoping for Friday, as I'm going to be out of town on Saturday.
Lizzybear
I Plan to Stick Around

@Papa_P This happened to me with my business reservation and I got help from RogersMaude on here and it did get cancelled out and a new order placed. Though once the new order is placed your likely to be at the end of the que for the device you actually want. The only way I can see them not being able to change it is if they've already prepped it for shipping maybe, but still reach out the the Communityhelps reps here and see if they can delve further into this for you.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radar2000

Then hopefully for Friday! I would say, go to your local Best Buy location and pre order there as well. At my work we let customers know its guaranteed if u pre order until tonight. ( we give the final number to the head office tonight and the get those units for Friday!)
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

I would just like to remind everyone that your reservation could stay OPEN all the way until Thursday, hit IN PROGRESS and then SHIPPED within hours of eachother and then still be at your store Friday morning waiting for you. UPS ships very fast. So just stay calm, its still only Wednesday morning.