cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
I have been with them 10 years only one let me take it in box haha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jackthecompguy

Most stores are told to open the box and see if the device is damaged and works perfectly fine just incase anything happens. If the store knows you, then they will let it pass but for u as its ur first time, they may not but it no harm to ask!

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

Just remember I'm right there with you suffering!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jordanclark1993

My girlfriends sister is awaiting her reservation as well. She hates me as mine is at the store and she is still in OPEN status. I laugh and i get the evil eye by my gf lol

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
My hubby just upgraded to the Samsung 6 from iPhone I told him to wait and get an iPhone but he didn't want to psssh trader lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @lexy

Lol my gf wanted to get a Blackberry but since I have a Sony Z3 in its box i gave her that one.. Now she wants the Rose Gold iPhone but i told her that she already has a new phone lol

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Everytime you guys get excited about your iPhone being shipped or already at the store, I can't help but be a little jealous, especially as the days roll on and my iPhone is still in OPEN at the #2 slot. I'm more worried mine isn't going to make it by Friday, than I am jealous though lol. On Friday I WILL be jealous if mine does not make it though. Do shipments arrive on weekends? Like could mine possibly arrive at my store on Saturday instead of Friday?

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
I'm not even going until the day after haha were taking the kids to see bubble guppies Sunday so I want my new camera lol I could not be more excited that my phone will finally be pink and not the crappy 5c they came out with. I love my 6 but I wanted it in pink it's an obsession !

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
I don't think they would get delivery on Saturday it costs a lot but who knows mine says it will be at the store tomorrow how annoying it will sit there for so long lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @lexy

Rogers has a deal with UPS for reservations and pre orders to be shipped Saturdays as well! So they can afford lt lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jordanclark1993

They do arrive during the weekends as we seen with the first batch. Last year my reservation same number 128GB plus model came in Saturday, day after launch and i got it.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

I ALWAYS tell the person at the Rogers store I do NOT want them opening the iphone, I can activate it myself later.. I do not want their hands on my new phone, not to mention that my friend had them open it at the same locaiton (for the 5S) and they DROPPED the naked phone and it bounced on the counter and the guy laughed and said "Apple makes it pretty sturdy eh?" and then the SAME moron DROPPED my still in the wrapper 6 Plus last year and then he tried to pick it up fast before I noticed and when I said "DId you just drop my phone????", he tried to deny it at first and then just said "Apple makes good packaging its fine".  No apology, no nothing.  Then his co worker tried to step in and tell me how Apple packages them well just for these occasions and that its perfectly fine like she was an authority on drop tests.  There is no need for them to open it, I can activate it myself over the phone in minutes and if there are issues, there is a 14 day return/exchange policy.  Not ike they would whip out a new replacement if they found any "damage" if they opened it anyways.  So if you do not want to risk their grubby hands damaging it, I would suggest you take it out of the store sealed.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
Of course stores that can handle corporate accounts are not opened on weekends so us business accounts are out of luck. Still OPEN on #4 and #8 for 6S Plus. NICE.

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
Good to know hahah

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
Has anyone had 6S Plus 64gb rose gold or silver go in progress??

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around
Just got the PDFs about my phone and the hardware fee woo!

Papa_P
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre ordered a couple 6s pluses. I am new to Rogers. There was no reserve. How do I find the status of my pre order?

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
First status update of the day:

#4, and #6 for two 6s+ 64gig gold.........*****drum roll please******

Still OPEN

AY YAY YAY.....

keny10
I Plan to Stick Around

Got shipping informartion for my 2 other Iphone 6s 64Go !!

So we are 3/3 for friday lauch !

Rogers should learn how to save money we ordered 3 phone and they ship 3 different package ...

For people with Open status i hope you get it on friday

Now i feel the same as when i was a child you know when it was christmas time and your gift was under the tree ... i got my Iphone waiting for me and i can't open it still the 25 !!Smiley Happy  

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around
@canamera

YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS...

MY ORDER IS... OPEN

Haziq
I Plan to Stick Around
I'm #34 in reservations, but under a corporate account. Still says in progress.

This is the longest wait ever lol.