Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am now all set to get my iPhone 6S Plus on Friday, UPS just delivered my leather case and Apple Watch! lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Very nice! I might buy a Apple watch but we will see!
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I've been really interested in it, especially with watchOS 2. I figured since I have the money for it that I'd order it and try it out, keep it if I like it and return it if I don't.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Nice nice. How have a Sony Smartwatch 3 which i love and yes I know i can't use it with the iPhone but I'll still use it as a watch and other things as it does have WiFi on it lol
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Amy84

I was 7 in line in one reservation system and 14 in the other. Both phones shipped on Monday night and arrived at the store today.

Oh and I tried what was talked about on these forums...went into the Rogers store and asked them if they could start on my contract before Friday to make things as speedy as possible. They said they couldn't start anything until Friday 😞

Not sure how the other guy got a call from the store and got them to start early on his contract. Must be a special client lol
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I've been waiting for watchOS 2 for a few months. Sucks that it's delayed. I've had the watch since April 24 and WatchOS 1.0.1 is pretty limited.
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Amy84, if you wait until your billing cycle resets then you'll have basically 2 months to pay for the phone PLUS you'll have a month less of subsidy to repay. It's worth it to wait.
jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x

watchOS 2 came out yesterday, did it not?

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x

watchOS 2 is out now though, as of yesterday. Have you installed it yet?

Xon
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

I am #37 for 64GB 6s plus Rose gold, also it is still 'open', and I am confusing what the difference is between Preorder and Reservation.

I reserved 8:20am when the reservation was opened, is that the reservation or Preorder?

The reps are just keeping to say "We have no stock, and you have to wait" Even though I did not start to ask.

Is that different? If it is different, which one is faster?