cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @benamin

Doesn't seem like it. It seems Apple shipped them only a 128GB and 64GB modelsfor different colors

Es25
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone who reserved the 6s 16gb rose gold have their phone shipped out yet?

I noticed 6s 16gb silver was shipped. Just curious.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Es25

You won't receive the phone until Friday.. Even if it ships out today and last night, the store won't release to u until Friday morning

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix got email confirming my 64 GBs 6S has shipped and I have used the given tracker to see its almost in Canada now. Friday for sure.

I also used the old reservation system and not the new one that Rogers screwed up. Looks like it worked like a charm.

Cheers bro (you still waiting in Line friday eventhough you guaranteed a device lol)

Edit: Its actually en route to the Rogers store of my choice. Wow this year the shipments are super early. It is going to be with them this afternoon and of course will be ready for me on Friday morning. Great stuff so far. Hopefully everyone gets theirs on time.

6s+ 128 grey and 6s 64 grey have shipped and both should arrive at the store today! So def ready for pickup 9/25...
The 6s+ through MyRogers and the 6s via weblink. Both say they will hold until 9/28, so the 3 days thing is correct.

I'm pumped!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jackthecompguy

Very nice!! Indeed most of us will get it on Friday! :).

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @hendersonsarah

Indeed so! This year even though they screwed up in the start, it seems the fixed all that with shipping some of them early out to the stores so we can get them!

I was thinking of going to the store at 5-6am instead this time as it will be in store for pick up so idk yet what my plan is but for sure I'll be waiting lol

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around

Both my reserved Rose Gold 64gb 6s's are at my local Burlington store.  I only need one so if anyone is looking to score a phone feel free to PM me and perhaps we can meetup and I'll try to get the store to release the phone to you. 

DueckT0
I Plan to Stick Around

@cburke2 @Meowmix

Actually, the text and email Rogers sent implies pre orders get it first. This is a copy and paste from the email I received:

"You're the first to know and can be the first to own. Dear Tyson, Get iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus now and be one of the first to own it."

This is from the Rogershelps twitter account to me: Hello Tyson. I can assure you that your pre-order will arrive prior to the reservations. ^ch

https://twitter.com/RogersHelps/status/646326654411739136

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @DueckT0

" can be" is the key in the sentence of the text message u received. Also as for the rep that made that comment, i wonder why reps are making comments like that without knowledge or atleast just say they will come in time.

mikeo007
I Plan to Stick Around

I assume the RogersHelps twitter account has some sort of info on how these orders will be handled, otherwise they wouldn't be smart to make such a definitive comment. That said, that's a pretty bold claim for them to make considering that not a single pre-order has seen any sort of status update whatsoever.

DueckT0
I Plan to Stick Around

I think the main thing is poorly worded communication, not everyone seems to be on the same page as to what the deal is with pre orders...HOWEVER...I am making a lot of assumptions here considering it's not Friday yet. Just too bad there isn't more info on the pre orders so we don't have to ask these stupid questions 😉

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mike007 & @DueckT0

Guys do remember it's only Tuesday.. That being said, they can't ship out pre orders until Thursday night for Friday delivery. You guys should know this. If they ship them out to customers before the launch, the carrier will have a huge fine and huge problems from Apple. Thus why they haven't shipped those out yet. Reservations go to the store in which can't be released until Friday. If they do not ship them out by Friday then that is when you guys have the right to complain as per what the rep said ( in which in my eyes they should NEVER make a bold statement like that) Just take a breather & go out with your families & enjoy the day. 

As for the rep that made that comment, they need to watch how they say it & not make a bold statement like that as they should know better. I do hope they read that though. 

christophermkim
I Plan to Stick Around
@DueckT0 I'm in exact same boat as you, pre-ordered instead of reserving. I pre-ordered because in the initial hours on launch day, the reservation system didn't have any 6S phones except the 16gb Rose Gole, but the pre-order hardware upgrade page had all the S phones available.

Anyways, I called Rogers and they verified that my order was processed, and even gave me the UPS tracking number that will be used (the number doesn't work yet since it hasn't actually shipped yet but I can use it come Thurs presumably).

If you want to put your fears to rest, just give them a call and they can look up your order and make sure it's processed.

mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Agreed seems Rogers isn't getting any gold 6S+ :S Can I ask though who gets first dibs on stock? Pre orders? Reservations? or anyone else? :S Seems odd that people with single digit numbers have no movement for that model :S

Anyone on the list for gold 64 6S+ wanna trade spots ? 🙂 😛 maybe in the single digits? haha 🙂

mikeo007
I Plan to Stick Around
@DueckT0 That's basically my only issue as well with the whole thing. Pre-order to me implies that I will receive this phone as early as possible. Since reservations are getting them Friday, I assume that's the earliest possible time, and so I should get my pre-order then as well.

The wording and communication has been so ambiguous that I think it's just a giant mess. Nobody pre-orders something to be told that they'll eventually get it at an unspecified time/date. Nobody would choose to pay in advance for something that that had no definite delivery date. I want to assume that it was always Rogers' intention to have these pre-orders out on launch day, but expectations have been poorly managed regardless.

DueckT0
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, that is VERY true. It's still early. But you know us crazy apple people...GOTTA know what's going on with our phones at all times ha ha 😉

And I also agree with the rep comment. It's kind of a hard promise to make...Ah well, we shall see what happens in the days to come!

Philpaint
I Plan to Stick Around
Just got a call from the Rogers store!!!
They received my iPhone!!! Both of them actually, from the old and new reservation system
They'll prepare the contract so it's faster Friday morning at 9AM!!! She said it's the only one she got from reservation, so I hope I won't have to wait

Es25
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix no I meant if anyone who reserved it received an email that it's been shipped. Mine still says in progress

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Es25

Your will most likely be shipped out tonight. The seems they started shipping them out late last night