Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cburke2
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Agreed, I am in the same boat. The pre order things seems to have been at best very poorly planned and organized, and at worst a scam.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Yea i seen that! Great to see. Plus a ATT customer for her 6s Plus early (the only one) and she benchmarked it lol
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yea I dsaw that last night. Good benchmarks lol and confirms 2GB of RAM

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cburke2

Its not a scam.. Poorly planned and organized? Yes. They can't ship the phones out if they will be delivered the next day. What i am thinking is that they either ship them out Thrusday for Friday delivery or Friday night for money delivery.

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

Position : 6

edit: my goof up, I'm not in grey, I'm in silver! Sorry meow, nothing to see here folks...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dsburfitt

Its okay no worries! Hopefully they do get some silvers in today for u guys to have ur status changed!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DueckT0

Thats how it works with pre orders unless they ship them either Thursday night for Friday delivery or Friday night shipping for Monday delivery. They can't ship them out before launch.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Yup indeed! Mobilesyrup put up their review as well! I guess Apple told all the tech blogs and sites to put up their reviews this morning! Unfortunately it seems like Rogers will roll out VoLTE in the next upcoming weeks or months on the iPhone 6S and 6S.
DueckT0
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix yeah. It makes sense. I just wish the text I got wasn't so deceptive. Claiming pre ordering will make you "among the first to get the iPhone". .  I wish I knew reserving was an option. However, there is still time so I guess we will see what happens come Friday. I just wish they would charge my credit card already so I at least know my order has gone through.

SummerlyGenie
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone6s+ 128GB Rose Gold

Position: 11

iPhone6s+ 128GB Gold

Position: 18

I am thinking it depends on a pick up location?

Could it be possible?