Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @canamera

yeah that is true but they do have the option to make it a smaller screen which is great!
Wakorux
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Lizzybear
I Plan to Stick Around

Still at #78 In Progress-Prefulfillment in Business Reservations for Rose Gold 6s 64gb. No other info has been updated.

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix I reserved the device through the old system and paid for the $40 using my credit card and got email conf the morning the now bungled Rogers reservation went live. Any idea how to check the status etc. I have an reference is now saying my name is on it etx that I received the morning of the pre order open day but yeah where can we check the status 🙂 wondering if I should goto Rogers way or just goto Apple Store where I also reserved an unit at 10am. Thx for any help 🙂
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

For those worried about theirs not going into IN PROGRESS status yet. Last year I was around #35 or something and my device didn't hit IN PROGRESS until the day before launch and also shipped out that same day. So, there is still loads of time left for our iPhones this year to get to that IN PROGRESS stage and hit the stores for launch, it is only monday afterall!

Wakorux
I Plan to Stick Around

@jrfox87 Thank you for those uplifting words!

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for knocking some sense into me @jrfox87! I won't be worried for a few more days then haha.

SummerlyGenie
I Plan to Stick Around

#11 and #18 for both my 128GB iPhone6s Plus RoseGold and Gold. Both reservation still says OPEN.

I hate how Rogers never officially announced what time they will start the reservation (Although, some people said that they received a text message from Rogers saying; the reservation will start at 9AM, but it was never true. lol) for iPhone6s/Plus on 12th.

I hope that they will have them in stock on this Friday.

jordanclark1993
I Plan to Stick Around

@SummerlyGenie

Well they started at 8am EST. The texts were true I believe, but Rogers just opened the gates early.

SummerlyGenie
I Plan to Stick Around

I see.

I wonder how I didn't get the text message notice from Rogers about the reservation.

Oh well, at least I'm positioned in line I'm fine.