Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix

Thats why I said it must be because they are launching in China at the same time this year.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

That's true. Anyways this means more devices this year and stores will have some stock. Last year barely any store had stock and Apple was lost lol

Ohwell atleast at launch we will have our devices!
jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

The 6S at least will be easy enough to get anyway. The Plus, maybe not so much, but as you said before there are supposed supply restraints with that, although that could also partly be China too since big phones are far more popular in Asia than they are in North America.

Es25
I'm Here A Lot

Woo! In progress! If I'm not able to pick it up on the launch date will I lose the phone? Are there a certain amount of days I have before I lose my reservation after the launch date?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Es25

They will keep the device for 3 days. If you need to make alternative arrangements, contact the store manager!
somalp
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Sweet.. The apple employee said there will be 2 line ups.. One for regular customers waiting, and another for reservations. So I dont think I will have to wait long if I have a reserved time (12-1230).. and plus I'm buying it unlocked outright.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @somalp

That is correct! You will be in the reservation line so u will get it!
amy84
I Plan to Stick Around

I've seen some posts about some of you having a time reservation in the store to pick up,  I haven't seen that option come my way as of yet - how do I get one of those?

jrfox87
I Plan to Stick Around

@amy84

That's through the Apple Store reservations, not the Rogers reservations. 

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Both of my 64gb rose gold 6s's are now in progress. Looks like they'll both probably be at the store on Friday. Anyone need an iPhone? lol