Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lexy
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

one girl found it once i told her what it was but couldnt do anything about it lol guess ill wait a bit
lexy
I Plan to Stick Around

I just dont get why order numbers are being sent out but nobody can find them surely someone should be able to pull up that number it clearly exists !

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

How is it possible to get a new iPhone 6S and take advantage of Rogers trade-in program at the same time?  I went to a Rogers store (not a corporate store) and they can't do trade-ins. They said it would have to be done over the phone and pick up the phone in the store (stock pending, of course)

If I call and arrange this after September 25th, would this be possible?

Thanks

RogersMaude

Hi @lexy,

I am sorry about the poor customer experience. Smiley Embarassed

I would like to look into this further andtry to resolve this for you. 

Since addressing this issue involves accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMaude

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around

perfect thank you
joss1813
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone else checked the fee hold for the old reservation system? My bank confirmed that there was a hold of $55 + $20 from Rogers. I thought it was only $40?

lexy
I Plan to Stick Around

It says 40$ and it usually goes on your account at least mine does
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

if you reserved under the new reservation system the $40 charge was billed to your account.  If you wanted a 6s other than 16gb rose gold and had to reserve under the old reservation system, you were asked to enter cc info and the reservation charge was billed to your cc

joss1813
I'm Here A Lot

Yea, I know. I'm just wondering if anyone else can confirm the charge to their cc

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

The charge is pending on my cc and I can't see it.  By like Wednesday I'll be able to tell the exact amount that was billed (I'm too lazy to call my cc company lol)