Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThePunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What is so dumb about the Rogers reservation system, is that it lets you reserve regardless of your plan. But when you get to the store to pick it up they will tell you you have to change your plan to a share everything plan if you are not on one already. They should have a pre check system I place before you can reserve.
ThePunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

The above happened to me last year at the iPhone 6 launch. Reserved it to pick up instore, never got an email that my plan was not qualified, get to the store, after waiting over an hour, "sorry your plan needs to be changed."
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ThePunisher

I agree although last year all carriers did this from what I remember as they up the prices on all price plans
gaband27
I Plan to Stick Around

So just an update. I've been trying to register or pre order for 4 hours now. Been in contact with "@Rogershelps". They've been absolutely no help. Basically they've had me jump through more and more hoops wuth no success. They've checked to see I'm on an eligible plan yup. Preorder should work....nope. Tried adding a new plan which they told me they would reverse after, doesnt work on mobile. They tell me go to a desktop. Can't im at work till 3pm. Oh, sorry then we'll have to escalate it for you.

Why do I feel like I'm the one who is going to have to wait for my phone, when it's THEM that screwed up the reservation system. And it's their system that won't let me preorder.

Absolutely horrible experience. I can't believe no one at Rogers customer team had the authorization to just go in and order my device for me.
Philpaint
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm trying to put my credit card on the link above for the reservation, but when I press continue, the number disappear and they say to enter my credit card number!!!

Update: figured it out, I had to put the page in English...
Philpaint
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6s 128Go grey
My current position is 3!!!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Philpaint

Very nice!! Knew u can do it!
RogersMaude

Good afternoon everyone!

We simply wanted to clarify some information on the pre-orders and reservations.

What is the difference between making a pre-order and making a reservation? When you make a pre-order, you pay for your device up term or no term upfront and have it shipped to the address on your account as soon as possible after the manufacturer’s launch date. However, when you make a reservation, you are asking for a device to be set aside at a store location of your choosing and paying for it only when you pick it up from the store.

We have a Reservation System for regular consumers, that you can access at www.rogers.com/reserve/ and another one for Business customers.

Business customers are not eligible for pre-order and must reserve their device on Rogers Reservation System for Business accounts. 

Please access the Rogers Reservation System for Business at https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/ to reserve your device.

Pre-orders are currently only available online. See below to understand how to process a pre-order.

Sans titre.png

Let us know if you have any other questions!  Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Maude this has been a nightmare. I did a preorder first and then was able to get a reservation in. I'm trying to cancel the preorder but a rep I spoke with told me to just refuse the package at the door which is not a reasonable solution. There surely must be some way to cancel this preorder before it ships out on the 25th. Thanks
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Couldnt remember how to check my position... havent done this before 😛

(its jut by going back into the REVERVE thing on your line again, and shows that instead of the 'reverve' page.

Looks like 2 people must have canceled their reservation, down to #11 🙂  (for pink 16g)