cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus . The new iPhone's includes a 3DTouch, 13MP back new isight camera, rose gold color &  much much more. . This thread is the offical thread for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus for customers which have any questions or need answers!  Rogers will put up the pre order list for customers that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your  reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mind you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level 1 on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) . For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Saturday Sept 12th & Launch date is Friday Sept 25th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get both models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6S Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6S. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!! The prices are the same as last year from what Apple said!. 

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6S & 6S Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 5 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

IOS 9 will be available Sept 16th on your current Apple device!

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6S Plus!.

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/

Thank you!Smiley Happy

3,456 REPLIES 3,456

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Still no 6s to reserve. Yeaaaaah buddy!!!!

Monkeykong
I'm Here A Lot

Are we allowed to keep our corporate plan and upgrade to the iphone 6s plus? I ask this because I got off with the live chat agent in Rogers Business site and they tried to make me change my plan.

chiufam
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix For pre-orders, could I still get Apple Care when the phone arrives?

gaband27
I Plan to Stick Around
@Rogershelps Twitter is suggesting that devices will only show up in the reservation system once all available stock has been preordered. So it sounds like the only way your getting one launch day is to pre-order. Which would be great if they'd let me pre-order on my share everything plus plan. FACEPALM!

nickjj
I Plan to Stick Around

don't recall them doing this in the past and why only the 6 versions are they not allowing a reservation.

Lizzybear
I Plan to Stick Around
I pre-ordered the 64gb rose gold and kept my same plan but it never asked for payment...just got the email to say that the confirmation email will come within 24 hours.

gaband27
I Plan to Stick Around
Now they say tech is working on it and check back in a bit. Useless bunch. They have no idea what's going on.

stor
I've Been Here Awhile

Looks like this page allows you to reserve all iPhone 6S devices now:

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation

Seems the only difference is that you're asked to enter a credit card to hold the reservation (instead of the reservation being linked to your account).

Evocative
I Plan to Stick Around

@stor Thank you!!! Number 8 in line for 6S 64GB Rose Gold. I can still go to the device reservation page through MyRogers though and it asks me what phone I want to reserve, it doesn't tell me my reservation status. Major system issues!

Radar2000
I Plan to Stick Around

@stor. Thanks as well! Number 9 in line for the 6S 64GB Grey.

@Evocative. Same problem here...however, I did receive a confirmation email. Fingers crossed!

nintenchris123
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks!!! @stor im #1 in line for a silver 6S 16GB

good4all
I'm Here A Lot

@stor thank you. No 10 in line for 6S 64GB Grey. left credit card infor for $40 fee. Got confirmation email

will find some time to call rogers and clarify if I have to switch off my current old plan for this reservation.

smiley624
I've Been Here Awhile
Thank you !!! This is by far the best post on this Thread !!!

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
I'm having all the luck. Tried that other route and it's saying my cc number is invalid lololol

Josh_
I'm Here A Lot
Same here. Tried 3 different ones and all invalid lol

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
Lol this just keeps getting better. Got an email from Rogers at 1030 saying that I can preorder my iPhone 6s today. So I did it and now it's being shipped to my house. It said I had to pay up front but never asked for a cc so I'm assuming they'll bill my account

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
So you guys should just go to the Rogers site and click the preorder link. Then select what you want, the term, etc and follow the prompts

gaband27
I Plan to Stick Around
Tried the new preorder link. Says "sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties...." When i get to the last payment page.... Nice.

gaband27
I Plan to Stick Around
Sorry meant reservation link

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast
What a debacle

Cates1980
I've Been Around

What number are you guys calling for business support?  Every number I've tried says they are closed on weekends.