cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Mindfield1

It seems that Apple is starting to send out more shipment as the holidays are coming. Hopefully this means Rogers can get more & start shipping them out to everyone that has been waiting.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello pasdeignan

Yes it seems so. It seems whatever they are getting they are starting to push it to the reservations. My buddy at the warehouse told me lastnight was the first shipment of the iPhone 6 / 6+ devices he seen in almost 2 weeks.

pasdeignan
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

That's less than great news that they are only receiving once every 2 weeks. But I guess we'll need to wait. I joked with my girlfriend that I would wait until December to pick up the phone..... now it doesn't seem like as much of one.

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around
I cant believe that Rogers has not fulfilled all its back orders.
a contractor that works for me had a 6 will bell and when he saw my 6 plus he wanted on
Monday he went to apple and they had a sliver 6 plus that they set up on his bell commercial account while he was in the store.

mikeyjwilson2
I've Been Here Awhile

So I called a Rogers store today and was told that they have several iphone6 plus 64gig in stock for any consumer to come in and buy, however, they don't have any 128gig.  I am thinking it would be best to cancel my 128gig reservation and just get a 64 in my hands now.

Does anyone know if there is a 128gig deliver expected to be hitting Rogers soon?

Why would the store have several 64 gigers in stock when people are still waiting in the reservation?

This is a known issue (I think there was discussion of this earlier in the thread). I believe the issue is that Rogers is allocating more phones to the retail channel than the business channel at this point in time to try to meet Christmas shopping demand. Once January hits, retail consumers will probably be less willing to splurge on a new phone, whereas the business/corporate customers are more likely to be locked in for the long haul.

Just my two cents, though; I could be wrong.

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around
You are probably right Firefox. I may call a few stores tomorrow for fun to see what stock they have to test that theory.

icemanghp
I've Been Here Awhile

6 plus 128 SG

77 days and counting

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around
The best is when I ordered my phone and the rep reminded me that it would probably be a few weeks until I received it. My response to that was I would consider myself lucky to get it by Christmas with this system. She thought that was funny. I didn't. I was serious. I've only moved maybe 500 spots in 5 weeks and I am still over 1,000. My phone dies after 30 min. of use. Perhaps it is time to shop around for a new carrier. This is worse than when I got my iPhone through this system. It is refreshing to see it only got worse over two years. Thank you Rogers.

theaceofspades1
I've Been Here Awhile

im on the corporate list and i got an email saying my phone will be shipped!!!!! the ups site says itll be here tomorrow so hopefully thats right!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello theaceofspades1

Glad to see yours was shipped!! 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Disappointed201

Honestly i have said this in many posts in here & will say it again. Rogers has dropped the ball badly on this. They care more about the regular customers then business customers. There is no excuse other then that. Yes Apple is low on stock but when they say " When we get stock its allocated between everyone" Its false. I kinda have a feeling that this is just another 1-2 week wait & u guys will get it.

I would not be surprised if you or someone else looks around & go somewhere else.

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around
I will predict that for those of us that are sitting past 500 on our respective lists we will NOT see our phones until the Christmas Rush is over. It will be January 2015 by the time you get your phone. Priority will be to get the stock in stores.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Disappointed201

It most likely may be that way because all the carriers & Apple want to sell more phones during the holidays.

poogeyejr
I've Been Here Awhile

And that 1 spot a day is people dropping out.  I have been at 15 for this one for the last 6 weeks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello poogeyejr

Honestly for the past 2 weeks Apple hasn't sent any or much so low stock is caused because of them but if you are a business customer & been waiting for so long thats a different story.

poogeyejr
I've Been Here Awhile

I am 15 in the Corporate List.  Been at the same place for 6 weeks.  I started at 115 and dropped to 92 before the phones were released, but have been at 15 for the last 6 weeks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ppogeyejr

Most of the stock Rogers got went straight to the consumer side. Its not right to do that because they know they have alot of business customers waiting for this phone & seems like they do not really pay attention. For the past 2 weeks tho its not just Rogers. Apple has barely shipped any to Rogers or any other Canadian carrier it seems.

poogeyejr
I've Been Here Awhile

Queue: Corporate

Phone: iPhone 6

Colour: Space Gray

Capacity: 128 GB

Order Date: September 12th

Reservation Spot: #15 out of 640

Duration at #15:   6 weeks

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around
Really, can't we just get the phone through Best Buy/Future Shop/etc. as a regular customer then change over to the corporate rate after. I became a corporate customer with my original iPhone well after I bought it. This would allow us to bypass this assign system. This

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around
What I meant was this asinine system. God love it when autocorrect doesn't work so well.