cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello smamra666

As i said previously it takes about a week almost to change to shipped depending when they ship it out

pasdeignan
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Marcyan83,

Yup, I've been waiting for the same phone for a while. Currently at #178 out of 2193

sidd2014
I Plan to Stick Around
Hi Marcyan83,

I am #278 for the same phone. I don't expect to receive it in this lifetime anymore..Hopefully my kids (presently i am unmarried) receive it in theirs

harriet68
I've Been Here Awhile
I bought a transparent Incipio Feather case for my iPhone 6 plus at the Rgers store. Under $30, feels great in the hand, and barely visible. Great solution to the case or no case dilemma.

brenz
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it happened, I have a beautiful 6+ SG 64gig in my hands. Still sitting on the old reservation list at #140 and found out from my husband that the girl he talked to at rogers who escalated and got the phone to us said that the person we reserved with on September 12th put us on the wrong reservation list. I encourage anyone waiting on the corp list that is now up to 1241 reservations to call and try and get them to escalate the issue for you. It did take him 1.5 hours on the phone to get it resolved but exactly 1 week later I have my phone. Had he not called in, I don't think I would ever have gotten it as that reservation list isn't moving. I can't wait to get home tonight and play with it!

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around

@brenz

Congrats!!! it is a very nice phone indeed. How many queue are there for corporate/business customers I wonder beside the obvious GB, colour, size  etc.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello harrier68

I never liked their cases. I always either went with Otterbox, Case Mate or mostly Spigen which i currently have on my 6 Plus

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello brenz

Congratulations that u got it!! Happy for you. I did suggest that pages back as well. Call in and have them escalate it. Most of the times it goes by faster

brenz
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder how many reserve lists there are as well, my husband understood from his second call to them that our corp plans has it's own reservation list.

Meowmix you did suggest calling them, it took 2 calls and about 2 hours of time on those calls but it did the trick, there is no way I would have it if those calls wern't made.

Armani
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix, can consumer escalate as well? Any word if any 128gb 6+ are being shipped? Waited for close to 2 months...hasn't seen any movements for awhile. Forced to change plan with no phone.

sidd2014
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

Those waiting for iphone 6 64 SG..the queue improved by 1 because i cancelled my order..picked one up at a rogers store. I didn't leave till the lady called business support and asked why she couldnt update my account. After an hour, and calling 3 different departments the issue was resolved.

Ended up compromising and getting a white one (wanted SG) but given the wait time, i said screw it and got it lol

good luck to those waiting. 

tttm
I've Been Here Awhile
So after spontaneously dropping by an Apple store, I now have my own iPhone 6+. Honestly waiting on Rogers reservation list was a waste of time. Even the guy at the Apple store told me that their stores will always get shipment first. I'm not sure how apple handle corporate accounts, but I encourage any consumer customers to try to get their phone at the Apple store opposed to Rogers reservation list. At this rate, you be waiting to the end of eternity before you lay your hands on the phone.

PS: the phone is worth the wait. It's amazing! 🙂

diveman1980
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Meowmix

Are you serious? 2-5 weeks even if it's just a 16 gigabyte phone? Cause according to my account I'm 2nd in line to get it. Which I figured it would process fast being 2nd in line. Kinda rediculous to wait that long since Rogers is the only store closest to me. I could go buy it out at an Apple store but than I waste like 30 dollars gas money just to drive into the city. I guess I just wait it out.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello sidd2014

I am super happy that u found one and u have the phone!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Armani

Unfortunately there is no way for us to edcalete it to someone higher. The business and corporate can do it because they are a bigger group and can escalete things to go faster.

This is crazy. I still haven't received my order placed the morning of the preorder (consumer, space Grey 128 6+). It's been over 2 months now!

As of this morning my number is 86. My second 4S is dying, the battery only lasts a few hours and it cannot be charged unless completely dead. To make matters worse, I will be soon traveling for work.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello inorbitjudge

The demand for the 6+ has been huge. Apple stores can not even get their own supply let alone have stock for their own stores to sell out. Also keep in Mind that China a few weeks ago the biggest carrier in the world started selling the iPhone 6 & 6+ so Apple wanted to get them as much as they could leaving out the rest that had already started selling the phones before hand. Plus with the holidays coming up, I am sure Apple is producing more phones as much as they can to send to their own stores & carriers.

I realize the demand has been huge for the 6+ and I am not really blaming Rogers for this. Obviously it's Apple's problem. When I check the Apple store stock websites from around North America, the 6+, especially the 64 and 128 are in short supply.

I tried the staying up till midnight to buy one directly from an Apple store unlocked for a while until I got frustrated and tired of that.

I actually thought I had one reserved one night until I arrived at the store and they informed me it wasn't a 6+ that I reserved lol. so I left empty handed.

After 2 months I just wanted to vent a little.

sandovalphoto
I Plan to Stick Around
Friday evening I got a text message from Rogers saying that my device (6+ 64 SG) has been shipped, check email for details
And I haven't received any email and I'm still in progress :S

roja
I Plan to Stick Around

I am trying not to vent. For it's the internet and there more than enough people out there. What i would like to say is that i will never ever ever do this again. Having come from the IPhone 3G days it was Fun waiting in line and having it take 2 days to activate but 2x days. Once the reservation kicked in i skipped the Iphone 4 launch and bought a 4s that reservation was a week i believe. Then i got my IPhone 5 which was maybe 2-3 weeks. Now this reservation from the 12th till now and it's like i am 292 and moving up but i really don't think that's phones comming in. I think i am moving up because of cancelations.

I promise myself till the day i die to never do the ROGERS reservation again. People who know nothing about iPhones have them for weeks now. Feels like we are the guine pigs in the maze making ROGERS feel like they have guranteed lab rats waiting.

But i am not going to Rant ... lol

(iPhone 6+ 128GB, that's what she said)

theaceofspades1
I've Been Here Awhile

i ordered my iphone 6 SG around october 27th i think and since its a new account i cant see what place in line i am. its a corporate account. is there anyone who ordered around that date that can tell me what spot in line they are?