cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Armani
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix, I agreed. It's terrible for customers to wait for this long for a phone. Caught apple off guard as I guess they weren't expecting the 6+ to be a huge hit. Hopefully a lesson has been learnt by apple.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Armani

Apple said they thought the iPhone 6 would have been more in demand then the 6 Plus. Why do you think it's hard to find a 6 Plus cases? Apple told the case manufactures to make more casss for the 6 and less for the 6 Plus. Otterbox says it takes 1-3 months shipping for the 6 Plus via Amazon and it's rare to find a case in store for the 6 Plus in the Otterbox series.

Hopefully this made Apple think and understand the bigger models are more in demand.

Mbz420
I've Been Here Awhile
Yeah meow the case thing is crazy lol I have been on the speck mailing list to get a 6+ case since I reserved my phone lmfao... Also in progress for my 6+ 16gb silver... Can't wait for my shipping info, it's been 5 days of in progress so should be soon!!! 🙂

Nazy_S
I've Been Here Awhile

I have an iPhone 4s with Rogers (which has been paid) . I just bought an iPhone 6 unlocked from Apple. In order to get nano sim card , do I need to take my new phone to Rogers or Apple to get it activated? How much will it cost and Will it change my current plan in any form or shape. Because one of the reasons I bought the phone was to keep my old phone.

Thank You

ageho32
I've Been Around

Hello Meowmix,

You seem to keep blaming apple for their lack of production. It seems as though it is Rogers fault that corporate clients are not getting their phones in a fair manner. Why are rogers stores getting Iphone 6's at a fairly regular pace but corporate clients continue to wait ridiculous amounts of time? I have yet to hear a response from you or anybody as to why this is happening..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ageho32

I have blamed Rogers for the business and corporate sides not getting their devices if u read the past few pages.. I blame Apple for not making enough phones. Rogers has no control on that.

As i said before. The regular 6 isn't a issue getting as the store aee indeed getting then but for the reservation? I have no clue why they aren't pushing then via there. Please do remember i do NOT work for Rogers thus I can't really tell why they aren't moving the line. The best thing to do is contact Rogers Business solutions and see what they say but we all know thy might give u the run around on that. If they have stock to give to the store, they should have stock ti give to u guys. The iPhones 6 Plus isn't in stores unless the stores have reservation devices that others haven't picked up. Or some little stock.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Nazy_S

They wont change you for activating a sim card on ur account or change ur plan. You will need to buy a nano sim card which costs $9.99+ tax. Once you buy it at the store, ask the rep to activate it on ur account and u are set!

sidd2014
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the 4th week with absolutely 0 movement in the corporate line for iphone 6 64 GB SG. Lets see if they get the line moving (rogers stores seem to be getting iphone 6 on a consistent basis). If the line doesnt move this week, I can cancelling my entire rogers contract and moving to another provider - cannot stand favorism to rogers stand-alone stores vs corporate queue for iphone 6 64GB SG which has moved 0 spots over the past 4 weeks. My friend, with a telus contract, experienced a problem with his iphone and even got it replaced..while rogers corporate clients are still waiting for the status to change to "in progress.." 

ps: post is about iphone 6 64GB SG

Corporate queue has increased from 800 (3 weeks ago) to 2009 today (after 80-100 cancellations from frustrated clients). 

SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi.

So to confirm (from the first posting), "In Progress" means Rogers is ready to ship out our phone?

I wonder why some see such a long delay between "In Progress" and "Shipped" if Rogers already has the phone?

a. Maybe they want to co-ordinate shipments with the store, waiting until there are enough items to send to that store to make it financially cost-worthy?

b. Maybe waiting to coordinate so they can send the phone with the bluetooth speaker to those who qualify?

If I live in Mississauga, and the phones are shipped to North York, there really shouldn't be any reason why it should take so long to get to me!

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around

@sidd2014 wrote:

ps: post is about iphone 6 64GB SG

Corporate queue has increased from 800 (3 weeks ago) to 2009 today (after 80-100 cancellations from frustrated clients). 

you are waiting for a 6 64GB SG not a 6 Plus

Ok now that is very rediculas  6's are every were  last week I went to best buy and they had lost of 6's but no 6 plus

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around

@SpeedyC wrote:

Hi.

So to confirm (from the first posting), "In Progress" means Rogers is ready to ship out our phone?

I wonder why some see such a long delay between "In Progress" and "Shipped" if Rogers already has the phone?

a. Maybe they want to co-ordinate shipments with the store, waiting until there are enough items to send to that store to make it financially cost-worthy?

b. Maybe waiting to coordinate so they can send the phone with the bluetooth speaker to those who qualify?

If I live in Mississauga, and the phones are shipped to North York, there really shouldn't be any reason why it should take so long to get to me!

As soon are they recieve an order the computer automaticaly knows how may in the Q it will fill and marks them in progress

from there they have to indevidualy pack and ship each phone to the store its meant for .  That is what takes the time.

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around

meowmix 

your friend that works at the shipping department does he by Chance ride a long board to work, wear shorts all year?  Have waist long blond deads and a scruffy beard?  Maybe he smell scunky? and calls every one Dude or Buddy? 

And he works by him self?

this is just how I amagine Rogers shipping recieving department is run it seems so slow.

TTboy
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #226 out of 1240 in the corporate queue.

Nothing moved since 4 weeks!

I ordered on September 12th.

I think to cancel my order and move to another carrier.

its a non-sense having to wait that much !

modufour
I Plan to Stick Around
How can you tell the total amount of people waiting?

pasdeignan
I Plan to Stick Around

On the corporate reservation page (https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/signin.aspx), you can see the total for your phone that you've ordered.

For example, I am #332 out of 2026 for the Space Gray 64 GB iPhone 6.

wangx89
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so frustrate about the cooperate plan queue length. I order a Iphone 6 64GB Silver on Oct 18, and currently I am at 584 out of 835. The number only goes down by 1 or 2 per due to cancellations. I tried to reserve a phone on Apple.ca and pick it up at a store (which as what my friend did and she also has a cooperate plan....). However when I got to the store, I found out that my contract have a telecom block which means if I wan to keep the plan, the device has to be shipped from Rogers. When I called to order the device, the representatives told me that the wait time is 3-4 weeks which seems just lies to me. 

Anyone is also waiting for the silver iphone6 64GB?

Rugid
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers sure knows how to stick a nail in the coffin.

Got my tracking number Friday night. It arrived in my city on Saturday. No delivery until Monday.

Saw on the tracking number that it was delivered to the store (YAY). No phone call from the store. I stop in on my lunch break, and their systems are down! They can't "accept" the phones into their system or register my phone. It's literally 20 feet away from me, and I can't even get it yet.

SO frustrated!

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around
so After waiting all this time I am told that there is a system Wide outage and even though my phone is at the store they cant recieve it so I cant get it FFS

Rugid
I Plan to Stick Around

Right there with you pgguru!!

bke
I'm Here A Lot

I've been In Progress for a week now, and no shipping info. 😞 This sucks.

natfourt
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Wangx89,

Im waiting for the same phone and also on a business plan. I am 164 out of 450. I'm on Vancouver Island. Orderd Back in September.