cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello demanveen

When it says finazation it means they are just packing it up and ready to ship it out. It should ship out tonight or Friday including tomorrow.

damanveen
I Plan to Stick Around

This is what the reservation site says:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/17/2014 1:22:47 PM
 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/21/2014 2:02:24 PM
 In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/25/2014 10:36:06 AMi In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/14/2014 3:36:28 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:03:02 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:05:31 PM
In progress In progress 10/14/2014 4:05:31 PM
In progress Order In Progress (Activation) 10/14/2014 4:20:06 PM
Order In Progress (Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/14/2014 7:37:46 PM

Does this mean I can expect my phone this week or is that too optimistic?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello damanveen

Only the one which has the finalzation on it u should. the rest next week. also please edit ur post and remove the names. For security.

InvisibleMeLego
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my iPhone 6+ 16 SG on Sept 12 and I'm still at 5 open, for the last 2 weeks. Smiley Frustrated

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello InvisibleMeLogo

You should move this week. Guy due remember Saturday, Sunday and Monday waa a holiday for them. So they didn't get anything during that time. Hopefully Apple starts sending them more devices.

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

Any news of a shipment to theRogers warehouse this week? Smiley Happy

damanveen
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

I edited the post. Also does rogers use express shipping? as my phone went into finalization yesterday, would that mean I can expect my phone to arrive by the end of the week?

I've reserved my Iphone 6 (Gold, 64G) pretty early using the Rogers Reservation System.  I btw am still waiting to get it.

Any thoughts on when the next shipment of IPhone 6 (and/or 6+) will be?

Any one else still waiting? Anybody else thinking of switiching to an android. (tha was a joke, hahah)

damanveen
I Plan to Stick Around

my 6 64gb gold went into finalization yesterday. pre ordered on the 17th

Scrabbnut
I Plan to Stick Around
i've been waiting since Sept.19th, and I'm still waiting. ( patience is wearing thin ) I started off as being 2658 and now at 1599.....sigh. I know that Apple is behind in the production of the 6 plus, but it's frustrating to see others that have gotten theirs from MTS after a week from when they were released.
MeowMix, you did tell me it would probably take 1-3 weeks to get it when I was sitting at 1660, but that was a week ago, and things haven't been moving very fast. If it wasn't for the cancellizations, I probably wouldn't have moved at all. The 6 plus 64 gb gold must be a popular pick, and I'm not settling for another color. Would the Apple Store get a larger shipment? Would it be wiser to get my phone through them rather than wait another month?
If it makes a difference, I'm in Winnipeg. Thanks for your time MeowMix.

SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Woot!

My status fell from 3 to 2 (Open) for an iPhone 6+ 64GB Silver ... another cancellation, no doubt ...

I really hope Apple send a shipment to Rogers soon.

And even then, judging from comments made in this forum during the past couple of weeks,  it may still take a few more weeks for those phones to get shipped out to the appropriate places.

Oh well, all good things ...

Rugid
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered at about 10am pacific time on Sept. 12 (about 8 hours after pre-ordering began). iPhone 6 Plus 64gig space grey. Started at just over 1600. Last week I was at 620, now sitting at 587.. drop maybe one or two a day.

jennygirl55
I've Been Around

In a perfect world, Rogers would tell us how many units they are receiving of each model and how many people are waiting for that model. I know it may be too much to ask, however, it may give us a better expectation on how long we have to wait.

In 3 weeks I only dropped 200. Maybe I will get it when the Iphone 7 comes out! I was going to order from Apple this week, but now the wait time will probaly be the same.

treyia
I've Been Here Awhile

I wish they would give me a reservation number... We were looking at leaving the company for Telus, but were convinced to stay with a plan-match type of thing, so we ordered our new phones through the loyalty department while we set up the new account. My fiance and I each ordered a new phone, he ordered one of the 6 modes and I ordered one of the 6 plus models. The fellow we were talking with told us he'd found each of our devices and that they should be shipped together to our door within 1-2 business days. That was September 22nd. My fiance's phone arrived within that timeframe and noone seems to be able to tell me where mine is. 

They won't give me a reservation number, so I don't have a clue where I am in the list, and it's pretty aggravating. I know that some folks are able to get the phones by going to the store at the right time and can just pick one up. This seems counterintuitive, to me. With so many people who've pre-ordered phones (and whatever we did, which I guess doesn't fall into any category at all) waiting and waiting, and people can just walk up and get one. 

Is anyone else in a similar boat? Meowmix, do you have any insight for oddballs ike me? 

kwalker
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the email that my phone is finally being shipped ..... gold iphone 6 16g.   Ordered on Sept 15th.  

Had to change my Corp price plan to get the phone though.   Changed for $50.00 per month for 5 gig (3 year plan) to

$60.00 per month 3 gig (2 year plan).    My Corp rep said he would honor my plan, but couldn't promise that he would get

the phone I wanted anytime soon, and since I was at activation stage with the phone I ordered thru the reservation system, I bit the bullet and switched plans.    My 16 year should be very happy soon!!!

Jetz
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved an IPhone 6 and left a $40 deposit.  My status was updated to "In Progress" and I received a call from my Rogers store to pick up my device. This was 2 weeks ago, since than my status is still "In Progress" and I haven't gotten my refund. What to do?any suggestions

thanks

SlyM
I Plan to Stick Around

So I’ve had my 6+ Silver 64GB for about 13 days. I’m still hemming and hawing about whether I wanna keep it or “downsize” to the 6 and realize that I better make up my mind since I think I only have 15 days to return it from day of pickup. It’s a beautiful screen and the battery life does seem to be better, but it still doesn’t feel completely comfortable to hold as a phone (I do miss being able to text with one hand). LOL

What I wanted to know is has anyone returned the 6+ to get the 6 and can they advise whether they were able to snag a 6 right away from their Rogers store, or did they turn in their 6+ and jump back into the reservation line to wait for a 6?  I don’t want to be without a phone, but not sure if my Rogers store would have any “walk-in” 6’s available. Any info would be appreciated.  Also, were you charged the restocking fee (up to $75)?

pgguru
I Plan to Stick Around
you know they phone return policy is 15 days or 30 minutes talk time.

SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SlyM

As Khan would say, "He tasks me!"

I'm still #2 in line for a 6+ Silver 64GB !

I'm not a heavy texter, but I am getting kinda old and a larger screen would be easier on the eyes!

BTW: my local Rogers Plus store seems to have several regular iphone 6 (not Plus).

It probably shouldn't be to hard to exchange it quickly.

It's the Plus models that seem to be hard to get.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jetz

You can contact Rogers and explain to them what is going on. They should have changed the status honestly.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kwalker

That's good! Now ur 16 year old will be happy to use the device!!:)