cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Heavyd 198,
Is this still in package.... I would like to take it... please contact me...

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around
@Simonlh

I am on the exact queu as you for bussiness and I just went from 236/237 to 196/197. This is agood sign indeed.

mtfuji
I Plan to Stick Around

Sadly I just checked waiting for a 6 64G SL and I am still at 517 but now out of 874

Jetz
I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate account... ordered an IPhone 6 64GB SG

Queue just went from 989 to 688 in the last hour. This is the biggest drop. There is actually some movement.

This is a positive sign.

Heavyd1981
I Plan to Stick Around

@ rajeshkharakia, i tried to PM you back but your PM is disabled

still sealed in box.  it popped on reservation yesterday and i reserved and picked up 2.     bought at apple store fairview.  have receipts as proof too unlocked.     if your interested, i'm in markham after 4:30 and during day I work in mississauga.     i got lucky, even guy at apple store said these are hard to find        i have it up on kijiji.  if your serious, we can meet

weridscience
I've Been Here Awhile

That's strange - I started at about 2900 when I reserved  the same phone on the 21st so somehow you leapfrogged me!  I'm at 2695 now, do you think maybe Rogers have forgotten about me?

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

RogersMargaret

The ranking structure doesn't " appear " to make much sense. The explanation you pointed us to does not provide any logic for the different rankings.

I've been around since 2011, posted over 180 times, second highest Kudo'd author and I have the same ranking as someone who just joined  and posted 6 times.

It just changed again!!!!

"Order In Progress (Activation)"

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix can you shed more light on what "Order In Progress (Activation)" means? I can no longer see my place in line. Is this a good thing?

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around
I believe thay have your device and ready to ship soon. Lucky you!!!!

Ceau
I've Been Here Awhile
I made my reservation sept 12/14 for IPHONE 6+. I was # 350 then. Now Oct 2 iam presently at # 174. I wonder when to get my unit. I thought they will send within 2 weeks. But my status still OPEN.

kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around

6+ 64GB SG business account.....

Dropped to 196/197 about an hour ago and now I am at 216/217. Does that make any sense to anyone???

I am interested in the phone.  I am in Mississauga.  Do you still have one available?

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

Just reread the first post and I believe you are correct.  I don't even check my status anymore, just my number since I was so far back and in a corporate queue.  Couldn't find it this morning and panicked a bit.  But seems like it is good news.  

Lissa22
I've Been Around

That happened to me too

6+ 64GB SG as well on a business account

I dropped from 848 to 807 and now i"m back to 827...

How does that work? =\

sweety1988
I Plan to Stick Around

business corporate account...started at #617 and im only at #501 out of 1297. With this slow speed, im thinking ill get the iphone in december!!!! 😞

coldgreydawn
I've Been Here Awhile

I would like to know that, too prismantic. I got the text last night (no email, haven't got any emails whatsoever for some reason) and I'd like to know how long this is going to take.

I'd really like to get it before the weekend bc my iphone 4 is so slow and the hd is so full i only have like one app. Smiley Frustrated

marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around
@ kingramses ,
Do not feel bad , I did reserve the same phone
+ 128 Gold
New account 'consumer'
Sept.12. # 43
Sept. 19 # 21
Sept. 25 in progress till now

Ceau
I've Been Here Awhile
I made my reservation sept 12/14 i was # 350. Today October 2/14 iam @ # 174 OPEN STATUS.
I WAS WONDERING HOW COME YOU ARE GETTING YOURS EARLIER THAN ME. JUST CURIOUS.

asansoya
I Plan to Stick Around

I think different models of devices have different lengths of queues. Maybe the 6+ 64GB SG is longer than say, the 128 Silver in any size.

wlkrmax
I Plan to Stick Around
My status just changed to "in progress" I was 178 dropped to 37 for iPhone 6 plus 16gb gold is this a good sign should I wait or go out and get the regular 6 today I need help !!!!