cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

JS77
I Plan to Stick Around

I am just clicking on the link in the confirmation email that I received on Sept 12.

My status has been "in progress" since last Thursday

Jillzzzy
I Plan to Stick Around
Conestoga has 6+'s in

JS77
I Plan to Stick Around

But....prior to that I just had my number.

It did not show "out of".

I am wondering whether that is a business vs consumer thing?

dpalazzolo
I Plan to Stick Around

What is the 3rd party website to check apple stock?  Thanks

omro
I Plan to Stick Around
@JS77 The "out of" is purely on the business accounts.

bethto
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all!

Is anyone else concerned that a whole bunch of us went "in progress" during the time that the reservation system was offline last Thursday and seemingly no one from that group has gotten a phone or even move to "shipped?"

Given that many said we should be "shipped" Friday... I'm worried all those "in progress" changes were an error....

Please reassure me if anyone from that time period has had any progress past "in progress!"

az03id
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Bethto

I'm worried as well...      

I think Rogers moved a whole bunch into in pRogress so no one else could cancel pre orders. 

Ive been in progress since Thursday....        and nothing yet.  No email, and Still showing 'in progress'

SpeedyC
I'm a Reliable Contributor
@bethto

At least your order is In Progress!

My order is still stuck at Open, even though I'm in Position 3!

It seems others BEHIND me for the same model (i6+ 64gb Silver) are seeing "In Progress" as well.

I am a home consumer ...

rickyj
I've Been Around

I'm on the business side for the reservation.

I have one reservation for an iPhone 6 Plus Silver 128G that is #15 from 209...and nothing has moved since launch day (no iPhone Plus for business customers)

I had a reservation for an Iphone 6 Silver 128G that was 9 in line...that one I got last week

I have two reservation for iPhone 6 Space Grey that are now on a Escalation Order since Thursday (after so many mistakes for Rogers) but that one doesn't have a reservation spot.

So it is possible to get an iPhone from Rogers for a business customer... just not often. 🙂

Rick

Steve-0
I Plan to Stick Around

I have #1 and #2 for Silver 16GB and #2-5 for 16GB Space Gray. I have been this way for a week. I'll keep people posted on the changes if any. It still blows my mind they didn't get even 5 device models of each for corporate folks.

jakcyuan
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks man

kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around
Rogers would not put people in progress unless they had the phone. Losing people to cancellations likely doesnt translate into lost rogers business... The majority of people buying at apple are still paying the subsidized price... I think you guys need to realize that shipping is expensive and they want to do it in the most cost effective way. Stop taking it personally and be patient.

peterman930
I've Been Around

Under the Business Account, I reserved a iphone 6 128GB Space Gray, and was given a place of 230, on Sept 13.  Today I am sitting at a place of 149.  Just for fun, I just reserved a second iphone 6 128GB Space Gray for a new line, and was given a place of 2 - THATS RIGHT 2.

This just proves that Rogers doesnt want to keep your business, just get new business.

After I receive my iphone, ( Which I orderd on a month to month plan).

I will be getting it unlocked and moving to Bell or Telus, just out of principle.

I have been a Rogers customer for 16 years, have two phones, and two ipads with Rogers.  I see they do not value my business.

kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around
@peterman930 its people like you clogging up the queue with you experiments that pervert the system they have in place. By the way, all of you complaining about business accounts not moving... Thats the price you pay for a negotiated deal. If you don't like it, sign up like the rest of us to get your phone a month earlier! I ordered mine at 8am on the 12th, started out at 407 and am in progress now... Its not like i got mine right away.

az03id
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc

Have been waiting patiently since 5am on the 12th when I pre ordered,  

waited even more patiently on the 19th....

.... and more again since the 26th 😃 

It's not the waiting that is bothering me,  it's the lack of communication in regards to the matter.

kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around
@az03id COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Communication has been horrendous and that is something we can all relate on... But the anecdote of the business accounts not getting fulfilled is just getting old.

Steve-0
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sorry @kortasc, we're not allowed to voice our opinions regarding lack of communication on the business side? What you're missing is that 99% of the posts from either side is trying to comprehend what Rogers is really doing or how they are handling this (or lack thereof). If that's a problem for you, please ensure you skip over my posts so as not to clog your mind with my lack of understanding. 

Corporate orders say "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)", while regular consumer orders say "Open".  Neither are good, as they are both meaning the same thing...nothing. 

I've been #1 in the Corporate queue since the beginning...still nothing for corporate orders.

Steve-0
I Plan to Stick Around

Which device @Simonlh?

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Every time I read through this thread I develop a perception that the core group of people on here are teenagers and every now and then someone mentions their age and I lose faith in humanity.

We are talking about a phone here, not the cure for cancer. How the heck can adults be this freaked out over a phone ?

For those complaining about the status of your phone or lack of movement, it makes me feel better to think that you're all hitting puberty and it restores my faith.

It's in Rogers interest to get you a phone and they will as soon as they receive them. It generally takes 4 to 5 business days to move from In Progress to Shipped. Why I don't know but it generally does. Is Rogers doing a great job at communicating and managing the Reservation process....probably not but, in the end, it's just a phone.

As soon as you receive your phone, all will be forgiven and forgotten and you will line up next year with the same complaints. Rogers and more importantly, Apple knows it. 

KingofWale
I Plan to Stick Around

64 space grey Iphone 6. Business account. reserved on Sept 12.

#602. moved about 15 spots in 6 days.

I will be lucky to get it before iPhone 7 comes out.

Absolutely ridiculous