cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

kortasc
I Plan to Stick Around

the 16gb plus has been nonexistent at the apple store... grrrrr

omro
I Plan to Stick Around
@NizNoz

The reservation site was accessed by my email and an initial password they had emailed me, that I could change to an easier one to remember.

limenthecoconut
I Plan to Stick Around
There seems to be quite a few 6 plus available when reserving on Apple Eaton Centre and Fairview for those in Toronto. Go quickly. Sadly no 128 space grey though 😞

Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around
@amg that's amazing!

amg111
I Plan to Stick Around
Im so excited! A little worried about the size. I'll post an update tomorrow on it

guigui1519
I've Been Here Awhile

Nothing at any of the Apple stores in Montreal. And in the past two weeks I've moved 200 places from 1100 something to 900 something waiting for the 64GB SG 6. My patience is wearing thin ...

ifony
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my 64 g SG 6 last night at Mapleview and I still have one on Reserv with Rogers #2702 Smiley Frustrated  Saving that one for my brother.

Not without problems though. The plan a rogers retention employee put on my acct apparently couldnt work for upgrades.  I had to renegotiate while at the store but did not get as good a deal as I was verbally told I'd get.  Brutal!

Cant believe that even tonight no movement on reservation for 64G SG 6,glad I got one but so rediculous that Apple isnt supplying to wireless providers.

Dangiers
I Plan to Stick Around
Just reserved an iPhone 6 plus sg at fairview. Was hoping to get a gold one but since my last 3 iPhones have been grey/black I'm sure this one will be ok

kevinz
I Plan to Stick Around
looks like they added more even after 12?

ifony
I've Been Here Awhile

Just refreshed, Looks like a chunk of stock just showed up in Ontario stores. Good luck reserving guys 🙂

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey

Position :      2702

So get this 2nd on list ordered iphone 4:05am Friday 12th and still Open.  Watched that site (http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON) today and saw a 6+128 Silver at Conestoga store and scooped it up.  Mind you I had to drive there from Toronto then to Barrie but its worth it vs staying on here every day and waiting for rogers to come through!  This phone is awesome right from when I first touched it.  Not too big which I was worried about.  Already have cases and protectors that I ordered last week from Amazon.ca.  Great site by the way guys I was refreshing around 3:20pm yesterday when I scooped it up.  I missed another one at Yorkdale around 3pm and thought that was going to be it.  But my luck came through and got this one.  Its funny though 2nd on rogers list and still didn't get it yet.  what a joke!!!  Well good news for you guys I guess everyone is one step closer if you don't get one through this site.  BTW I purchased the apple care with the phone too.  I learned its transferable if I sell the phone so its an added value and bonus that goes with the phone.  Just a back up just in case I bent it or drop it they will replace it for $49 is my understanding might be wrong but I think that is what the guy said at the store.   I forgot to ask him if this phone is now unlocked?  Cause I was thinking about going on contract with rogers too but didn't.  So if I did what would he have done to locked it?  I'm guessing I have a unlocked phone?  it must lock automatically after they call rogers maybe is this how it works?  Anyay good luck everyone and who ever is waiting for this 6+ its worth it!!!!  Im really not sure if I will update next year cause this is the first year that I really feel I finally got what I have been looking for in a iphone. 

Later! 

Shane

guigui1519
I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome. In the time it took me to go finalize the reservation someone swooped in and took apparently the last SG 64GB 6 from Faireview Pointe-Claire.

I think I'm ready to go back to my Motorola RAZR at this point.

bottleflipper
I Plan to Stick Around
Sigh

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver
Position : 4
View details

@guigui1519 LOL Motorola RAZR Smiley LOL

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey

Position :      303

Was #695 on the 12th, #493 on the 22nd... at least it's going in the right direction Smiley Tongue

Rainforest88
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know why some corporate customers are seeing their queue numbers advance. My number has only changed by a few spots since day one, only due to cancellations. Looks like I'll get my phone next year if I'm lucky.

Just reserved my 6 plus grey 64 at Yorkdale, 12:24.. trying to now get a 6 for my girlfriend but cant seem to get it.. system down?  

Is it down or only one phone per person?

NizNoz
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

Thanks! I can't believe I wasted and hour trying to get the guys at Rogers to just answer that simple question over the phone. I even tried their 'online chat' which, when eventually it worked, presented me with a spreadsheet of verification info I was expected to complete!

I'm "In Progress(Pre Fulfilment)". Who knows what that means, but at least I can access my own info now!

Thanks again:)

vsnlweb
I Plan to Stick Around

Yorkedale as of a few mins ago has 128GB SG. Grab it now, if you want to have it...

KingofWale
I Plan to Stick Around

hey guys. first timer here.

I've been looking all over my rogers page for this reservation link to check my order.

just can't find it.

Can someone help?? (I'm a business customer)

P.S. i'm sure it's talked about here, but it's also over 1K pages. 😞

Thanks

NizNoz
I Plan to Stick Around

@KingofWale https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/ go to sigh in on top right corner. If you haven't received your login details, use you email address and select 'forgot password' etc.. Good luck 🙂

KingofWale
I Plan to Stick Around

nevermind. found it

#617 out of 2100

COME ON!!! 😞 😞