cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

kcockbur
I Plan to Stick Around
blalls

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
I talked to detentions and they basically told me that the speaker issue lies with the store and not Rogers (it was an authorized dealer). I don't see any way that I can find out if I should have had one to begin with, so absolutely nothing stopping them from thinking "Well, he's come on gone with his new phone so I gots me a free speaker and pocketing it."

baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, 

Quick question, and I need to be sure. 

I'm headed to the apple store in an hour to upgrade to my iPhone 6 Plus. Rogers says on the site that the FlexTab balance from my last phone has to be paid off prior to upgrading. Are you certain that they will just put this on my next bill and not make me pay for it up front?

Thanks!!!!

Yons3r
I'm Here A Lot
Since u cancelled ur preorder and picked up the phone in stock they will not give u the speaker anymore. I was gonna do the same and buy the phone in stock but opted not to because the Rogers employee said I would not get my speaker anymore

Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around
All I can say is I suggest you use the Apple Store reserve and pickup system if you can...and GET THE 6+!!!
It is phenomenal. Once you spend an hour with it, the 5 feels like a toy, a very small insignificant toy.
Fits my pocket nicely too, actually feels smaller in the pocket because it's so streamline. And the battery is out of this world. The actual battery is almost the same size as my 5.
Good luck everyone.

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around
I was also wondering, do I have to upgrade to the share everything plans before I go into the rogers store to pick up my phone, or can they do it for me in the store at pick up, and also put my remaining flextab on my bill.

baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around
I just spoke to Rogers. They'll just put it on your next bill, nothing is paid in store.

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
So a speaker just disappears then? That's really not cool. That is not the explanation they gave me at the store either. I would have had to accept that answer, but he didn't come up with it quick enough. He told me that I absoutely should get it but was miffed as to where it went. Well, he wasn't miffed. He was nervous and shaky and I could tell that he knew that someone f'd up and he was trying hard to back peddle away from the situation. The only explanation that he could come up with was that all the other preorders came with one attached but mine must not have. I had a very hard time believing him.. Especially since he was very firm that they never even received my preorder untill I showed him the email that said he signed for it.

They couldn't have had more than a dozen or two preorders during the day. He couldn't possibly have completely forgotten. I really do feel ripped off again. (This is the same store that sold my 4S preorder)

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around
Yeah but how about upgrading my plan, do i have to change my plan before i go in to pick up or can they do it for me there?

alexgaspari
I Plan to Stick Around
iPhone 6
6+ 16GB Space Grey
Position: 22

It's depressing

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Georgekhoashaba

I would highly suggest changing it before hand

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Skyjumper

Oh wow really? That is the store taking it. Every pre order had one. It's really a shame the stores do this.

cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around
Correct, cancel reservation and no speaker for you!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Georgekhoashaba

Yes everything will be added on ur next month bill

christineeee_
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #817 through the regular consumer account and my iphone 6 16GB space gray arrived at my store yesterday at 12:44pm but I didn't get a call until 8:30pm. I went in today and systems were down so I went home and called Rogers business to see what my options were in regards to plans and upgrade pricing. I was told that the cheapest corporate plan for the iphone 6 is $60 for 3gb...I was paying $45 for 500mb. I went back to the store when systems were back up and they couldn't access my business account OR change my plan so they couldn't release my iphone 6 and had me call the business line to have them change my plan to an $85 consumer plan...I called and they said they would reserve an iphone 6 for me and they changed my $45 plan to $60/month even though I don't have my phone yet and that it could take up to 2 months for me to receive my phone...how does it make sense for me to be paying $60/month when I don't even have an iphone 6??! If it does take 2 months and I call rogers, will they credit me for the amount I paid without the new device?

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around
hey Meowmix, any tips on trying to get a good deal for a new plan?

cncaus
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my 6+ 128gb gold at Calgary south centre Rogers plus , the speaker is come with the phone, both of them are in the same box.

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around
Meow and others with the 6+, how do you like size? I played with one at the apple store yesterday and it felt massive in my hands (I guess I'm used to only iPhones). Does it feel better in the hands once you get used to it?

That being said, the 6 felt better in my hands last night at the apple store than it does right now lol.

Also, the free speaker rocks. Using it right now 🙂

cbprod
I Plan to Stick Around

another day and stil cant access my rogers...havent been able to access it all week. have no idea whats going on with my reservation on monday i was at 219 for the + 64gb sp

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around
hey Nasa25, the 6 plus feels great, and trust me you would get used to it in like a day tops, that's how it was for me when i went from iphone 4 to galaxy note 2 but after that I could never go for a smaller phone again.

I want the speaker too when i get my phone aha, i'm gonna give it to my dad since I already have a Beats Pill.

tzubairi
I've Been Here Awhile
I just reserved a iPhone 6 space gray 64 GB from future shop. I'm on spot number 33. I don't think that Rogers will be delivering my phone anytime soon. Future shop charges a $50 refundable fee to make reservations. I will cancel my reservation based on whichever phone arrives first. I suggest you all do the same because Rogers sucks.