cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix, any insight/info on what is going on for business customers?

torontogamblers
I Plan to Stick Around
System is indeed down. Went to my local location and the system was down and shockingly they have zero information. Friendly folks, God love them! I'd surely quit if I had to stand there all day disappointing people but they did it with a smile.

tcrosbie
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix,

Get your phone activated yet?

I can log into rogers again. I see that my phone arrived an hour ago, however I don't want to make a trip to the store if they can't activate it.

torontogamblers
I Plan to Stick Around
Really?

randymsantaana
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers was down the whole morning.  I thought I would be able to get my hands on an iPhone 6 because I was able to make a reservation via Apple Store online.  When I got to the Market Mall Apple Store in Calgary early this morning, everything went smoothly until that time that we were told that Rogers was down, which means we cannot do any upgrade or activation and that we should just check back in maybe after a couple or more hours.

I ended up empty-handed and decided to just skip this years upgrade and maybe wait for next year's version.  Hopefully my contract with Rogers would have ended by that time and I can switch to another carrier.  Makes me envy those from Telus or Bell...

Matty2838
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix,

Any ideas of when I will get my phone. I got a 64gb silver 6+. I started out at position 193 and now I am 57 with a status of open... Just curious if I will get it sometime next week or way later. Thanks in advance.

luv95
I've Been Around

hey I have a question regarding rogers business reservation for the iphone 6.

I preordered the iphone 6 using the corporate reservation system and my queue number is 750/898.

does reserving through a corporate number means an expedited process for the delivery of the phone?

and when should I expect my iphone 6 16gb space grey to arrive?

my status is : in progress(pre fulfillment)

WenLi
I Plan to Stick Around

i just called the rogers plus , and they told me that will call me back later if the system its coming back up, and his said in experience that might come back up in few hours ...  hope we can get the iphone today ,,, 

wynterlu
I Plan to Stick Around
Can anyone confirm if I can purchase the device out right when the system is down?

tcrosbie
I Plan to Stick Around
Just got off the phone with rogers they said they expect the system to be back online in 90 minutes.

amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver 6+ 128GB Silver

Position :      62

wooo I went down 1 spot!

Oscar9
I've Been Here Awhile
Where can I check my status?

KittyKat43
I Plan to Stick Around
I am trying to figure out how this reservation numbering works.... Anyone in line for a 64 gb iPhone plus gold with original number higher than 131 get their phones or status change? I am now at 91 and still open. My Rogers store still hasn't received any iPhone plus yet... Not one... At this rate, I don't think I am going to get anything till late next week or the week after. Oh well... I give up expecting to hear from them anytime soon and am just going to put it out my mind. On another note, anyone ordered a case that is not too thick but gives pretty good protection? I saw some online at amazon but not sure of the fit or protection. Any recommendations will be really helpful! 7-11 days shipping time- prob get to me before my iPhone 6 plus! Lol

kjoseph
I Plan to Stick Around
@amg - You can thank Solaron for that.

Kyleck1990
I Plan to Stick Around
I was 168, down to 105 now, status is still open. Waiting on the 6+ 64Gb SG

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around
@luv95

Business accounts are actually the opposite of expedited. You are the last served. Many consumer accounts have already been filled. Not one single business 6+ has gone out yet from Rogers.

skiam
I Plan to Stick Around

Do I have to wait for the Rogers store to call me to pick up the phone? I know it was delivered there at 12:30pm...

Kyleck1990
I Plan to Stick Around
While i am waiting i am gonna go look at a demo one in store to get an idea how big the thing is lol XD

poiupoiu2
I'm Here A Lot
For my part, I went to carrefour Laval's Apple store a little before 12 as per my reservation time, waited 5 minutes in the reservation line, and had my brand new iphone 6+ by 12:10. Let's say that the guy was super glad I decided to go with an unlocked devide since Rogers systems are down....

Someone else on my account had an appointement at 2 in Ste-Foy to pick up 2 reserved device at the Apple Store... He decided to go unlocked too since Rogers is still down...

All in all, I'm not going to use Rogers reservation system again. It was a dissapointment from day one and was way more stress then necessary.

@wynterlu
You can purchase the device full price and unlocked even if the system is down. However, you (as mentioned) have to pay full price and won't be able to do an upgrade.

skiam
I Plan to Stick Around

Are servers still down at the stores? Anyone can confirm?

srslymike
I Plan to Stick Around
Filling out a paper contract at the apple store because rogers is down. Spent the last 30 minutes on the phone, and with a rogers rep in store. Awesome work rogers, you should be proud of yourselves.