cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

MaaMnfNaf
I Plan to Stick Around
I don't know I still have hope I cannot believe rogers would get less then 200 of each for all across canada... Both myself & mattatt were under 200 from launch of preorder... So for us not to get one that would mean rogers nationwide got less then 200 gold 64gb +s

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
graystone15

are you sure the 2nd space grey wasnt ordered as a gold by accident? it looks like its in the gold cue.. does it actually say space grey? I know when I ordered my gold, the rep screwed up and got me silver and they had to correct it after which im sure put me further back in line

tcrosbie
I Plan to Stick Around
Futureshops website shows no gold plus in stock, where as other models supposedly are. I think the gold plus stock in Canada is extremely limited. Perhaps to only the apple store.

onapping
I've Been Here Awhile

woohoooo!

Ottawa, ON, Canada 09/19/2014 7:15 Out for Delivery   09/19/2014 5:45 Arrival Scan

chris98
I Plan to Stick Around
I would call ur locsl roger stores and ask if they have any my store had no line and a large stock

yogala,

You have to click into the details, you can click onto your Order ID and it will bring up more info.

Way at the bottom of the page will show you your number in line out of the total number of orders for that model.

Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone is interested Future Shop has never received any 6+, but you can pre-order and receive a $50 Store Credit + $50 Rogers Bill Credit that is far better than the crappy Speakers being offered here.   You have to do the ordering at the store and not online, bit there is really a small wait involved of about 10-15 people to complete the application. Not sure of how long I need to wait for delivery, but the $$$ is tempting even if this involves waiting a few weeks longer.

Charlo1108

spoke to rep this morning, the confirmed the colours within the order. 1 grey and one gold.

triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around
charlo1108,

Mine was supposed to be gray! They had ordered me a Gold...i didnt want to lose my spot in line so im kinda just waiting to see what colour im getting.

The rep told me that there is a comment to say that i want a gray but the physical order is for a gold...so i'm in for a surprise? 😃

RyanKelly
I Plan to Stick Around
So I've gone by ever cell phone dealer in the mall .... Same story everywhere...
They have 6s to sell but nobody recieved any 6+.
I've hit wireless wave, bell, telus, mo illicitly, Fido, virgin, and even the source.

Same story everywhere.
Sounds like Apple really missed the mark on 6+ production.

They should have just done a second release date..... Disappointing.... 😞

van10
I Plan to Stick Around

i can't believe that Best Buy had walk in 6plus today. i kick myself for not checking, didn't think they would. they even have on on display!! 

can't fathom how i waited up seven days ago to order and show i wanted one, but some shmo can walk in and get one care free. blah. the 6plus is very nice though, have been waitng for a large size ios for so long. makes the wait harder. i hope rogers gets their shipping team together for a Saturday delivery. if not why did we bother pre ordering and why does rogers both having the reservation system. 

they might have been better off just sending them to stores and we wait their for walk ins. no one in my mall except Apple had 6pluses, so thats ok i suppose. just best buy down the road. i went at 9am to look for a case and they had walk ins in plus they told me, but no more. of course! 

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
triplettsang

LOL.. I doubt they would look at the "notes"
The rep couldve changed the colour when they noticed it.. thats what they did for me..

Has anyone in business with a plus get a status change?

triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around
charlo1108,

I asked the rep if my number in line would change if i were to change the colour...he said that it would depend on the stock..WHICH MEANS YES! lol

so i just said not to worry about it and just leave it...i'll have a case anyways so i'll only see the white front =P

jdetmold
I've Been Here Awhile

And rogers screws me over again!

I had an iphone 6+ 64gb grey reservation #9 in line. I called to talk about my plan the rep told me that the best deal would be to move my number under my wifes account as (she was #18 for a 6 64 silver) she had a "targeted promotion on her acct"

I asked specifically if moving my number would affect my reservation she said "no reservations are attached to phone number not acct # you reservation will be transfered as well" i said great ill talk to my wife and call back. i did call back with another question and that opperator confirmed the same as the last. then last night I called in to change the plans and was told a third time "reservations are attached to phone number not acct #'s" so i made the change. today no reservation! and a more expensive plan with less data  than we had before!

so i guess everyoe looking for a 6+ grey 64gb just jumped ahead a position.

the supervisor i spoke to did offer to create a new reservation and told me it would only take several weeks so that makes me feel much better Smiley Mad

pjkropf
I Plan to Stick Around
Just got a call from my Rogers where we picked up my sons 6 64GB SP from and they just got in his reservation not like we needed it any more. They did not get any 6+ from UPS this morning.
Checked my status online with Rogers and was #5 for 6+ 128GB SP and went last night into "In Progress" and no change. They figure they are scanned in at the TO warehouse and will be shipped out either later today for Saturday or for Monday.
Thought for sure since it was in that status last night that it would get shipped out too but never did for me.

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

Several weeks??? Sucks bro. Sorry to hear that

phillip_94
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went to my local rogers store at 10am. I was the only person in there for 20minutes. Was so dead there! They had tons of iphone 6's too. I was able to get the space grey in 64gb :). I need to cancel my 16gb preorder now but myrogers is down ..

felbou
I Plan to Stick Around

i called my local koodo store and they have 6 and 6+'s.... May switch with them.

DaveDemian
I Plan to Stick Around
CBC reports Eaton Centre Apple Store was sold out of plus units by 7am.

Baba3333
I Plan to Stick Around

#

charlo1108 wrote:
triplettsang

LOL.. I doubt they would look at the "notes"
The rep couldve changed the colour when they noticed it.. thats what they did for me..

Has anyone in business with a plus get a status change?

Business Side
#1 for 6 64GB Silver, no update since Sept 12

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

Can we cancel "In Progress" orders? Let's say i found the exact phone i am suppose to get but find it locally. How would i go about cancelling my preorder?