cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better camera & VoLTE & much much more. . This thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT make another thread about reservation & or about the new iPhone . I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..I am sure getting the iPhone Plus !!!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 6 to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 6 / 6 Plus  16GB, 64G,128GB  " & the color of the device you want. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level  on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues  / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Pre orders will come out Friday Sept 12th & Launch date is Next Friday Sept 19th. I am sure Rogers will follow those orders. As for the device orders & which models Rogers will get. I am sure Rogers will get botboth models like they did last year.

Also the prices for both phones are different. So if you are going to get the iPhone 6 Plus, it will be much higher price then the iPhone 6. Rogers will announce the phone prices within either today or  sometime before Friday!!!

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 6 & 6 Plus in here please. I know this is a long thread to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post / thread). I will do my best like I have for the past 4 years of doing this to answer any questions you have about the reservations or device.

Here are both links from Apple for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. I know for sure i will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus!.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

***Edited Labels.***

14,820 REPLIES 14,820

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello wongnog

Haha that's good 😉 that's always a good idea!

Shaown
I Plan to Stick Around
If you have ordered your device to a Rogers store run by those third parties or however it works (ie. Uptown dealers) it's still a rogers store and from the outside you would not know the difference. But when it comes to your device being shipped you will receive a shipment notification and tracking number once it leaves the warehouse on it's way to the Uptown (or other) head office. Once it gets there you will have no way of knowing where it is until you either go to your local store, give them a call or get a call from them. Quite unfortunate if your closest store is one of these locations like it is for me. Although from past experience I can say after all the stressing out wondering if it will make it there before launch date, it always has. So if you are in this position and you see your device ship out only to arrive in Richmond Hill or anywhere it's not supposed to, double check the store you ordered it to. Just a little info, if it applies to anyone then great if not, good to know for future.

And thanks to everyone here who are on the ball answering questions left and right, especially you meow. I hope we all get what we desire, I know I'm getting antsy

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone in line for the 6 - 128gb space grey? I was at 47 and dropped to 5 last night but haven't moved?? Anyone else similar??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Shaown

You are correct!!

Thank you! This is all for you guys What i am doing 🙂

karinegaboriaul
I Plan to Stick Around

Phil they removed your post again?

wongnog
I Plan to Stick Around
Btw meowmix, should my flex tab also go down on sept 20 bc it's the start of a new bill cycle for me? I asked earlier and someone replied no it depends on the date of my last hup, so if my last upgrade was on sept 30 2012, my flex tab decreases on the 30th of each month. That makes no sense to me, what do you think?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello wongnog

Nope it goes down each month ur billing is issued not by when u last upgraded.. So yes it will go down

phil1001
I Plan to Stick Around

it seems i am being censored.  Can anyone explain?

dsfsdvdsnfj
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi guys im number 151 currenlty for iphone 6 plus gold 64 gb but the status is still open when will they be shipping it out and will i get it on friday? Thanks.

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around
Billed on the NEXT invoice. So if your billing period is from the 20th to the 19th and you upgrade on the 19th, it'll be included on the invoice that runs on the 20th (basically Saturday). If you pick it up on the 20th, it won't be billed until the 20th of the next month

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello phil1001

Best person to ask is the mod that has Pmed you. That would be the best solution

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dsfsdvdsnfj

It may ship out Thursday or Friday depending on how many of those units they get. You may not get it Friday but only time will tell.

wongnog
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks again meowmix for confirming! By waiting a day I won't have to pay for my upgrade for 2.5 months and will save $13 in my flex tab too. Another bonus is the Rogers servers should hopefully be better on Saturday. I remember all the headaches they had on launch day for iPhone 5 activations, I doubt this year will be any better.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello wongnog

Haha i remember that day. I was lucky as i was first in line at the Rogers store out of 60 people or so. Mine and another 10 went threw. Everyone else had issues lol

crosswire80
I Plan to Stick Around

@wongnut The free speaker is for business account because thats what i have on my reserve website link. Just guessing here. I didnt see it on my consumer reservation page

iam
I Plan to Stick Around
Hi Meowmix, I think you forgot to reply to my question on phone plans from yesterday night. Thx.

Hi Meowmix, I saw the various comments relating to those who are in Québec and the fact that they may not have to change plans to get the ip6. I have a retention plan with some credits that will expire next year; I was told via the online chat that I will have to change to either a $75 (6gb) or a $80 (8gb) plan if I wanted the ip6 - I was told that these plans are usually $125/$145 respectively. So, I am kind of confused ... Will people in Québec have to change plans or not?

I read about someone being offered similar plans but in addition getting a reduction in the subsidy that has to be repaid. Is this happening to many people, do you know?

Thx

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around
I don't agree that you won't have to pay until Dec 15th. You'll have to pay by NOV 15th as will I. If you upgraded on Friday you'd have to pay by OCTOBER 15th

matfigs
I Plan to Stick Around
Talked to retentions, they messed up my share everything plan and over charged us.. I am now getting 20GB and unlimited everything shared between 3 lines for $299 taxes included! It's funny how it takes calling back a couple times until you speak to the right person!

TristanTheWolfe
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey

Position #22, and still OPEN status. I believe any of us who are ordering the Plus model won't be getting out of the Open status unti  we're very close to Friday due to limited availability i'm assuming?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello crosswire80

The Bluetooth speaker is for everyone that reserves the device, not just business customers. Also it's on the iPhone 6 page on the Bottom. You will see this

" Limited Time Reservation Offer

Reserve your iconic device today and get a freeLogiix Blue Piston Wireless Bluetooth Speaker(valued at $49.99, Black only, while supplies last) when you reserve via the Rogers Reservation System.1"

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/iphone?asc_icid=home-campaigns_iPhone_slot-1

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello iam

No they do not have too. The plan u have should just be fine 🙂