cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5S & 5C, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT  make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 5S /5C 16GB, 32GB, 64GB" & & the color of the device you want.  You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers.  Also just too add, Once the reservation goes into “IN PROGRESS” status, you can NOT change the device or store you picked. You will need to cancel the reservation & start all over again. You will lose the number you are at as well. The Status will stay “OPEN” Until Rogers start shipping them out. Last year they started shipping them out 2-3 days before the launch. The stores will get them either at launch or a day before. You can NOT get the device until release. The store will call you & let you know it’s at the store. Most likely Rogers will be sending out around 70-200 phones first & then the rest out. Depends on if they change it up this year

Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with the iPhone 4 / 4S & iPhone 5 reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. The Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5S $ 5C prices on a 2 year term & outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5S 16GB : $199 Outright will be $719

iPhone 5S 32GB: $299 Outright will be $819

iPhone 5S 64GB: $399 outright will be  $919

It will be available in white, black and gold.

iPhone 5C 16GB - $99 Outright price will be $599

iPhone 5C 32GB - $199 Ouright price will be $719

It will be available in white, yellow, red, blue and green.

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5S & 5C in here please. I know this is a huge thing to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post).

***edited labels***

3,966 REPLIES 3,966

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Grahl
I Plan to Stick Around

No movement for me on corporate either

16gb silver sitting 130 since Sept 22nd and 32 gb grey sitting 267 since sept 22nd.....

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@Zodiacz34

Yup from what I heard they are not shipping any phone on the business side

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Yarrow0919

Sadly no one on here can give u that answer

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Howie222

They only got a few in. Most were gold ones.

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Well, just checked my tracking number, and it's already been shipped to the store one day early. I'm sure I'll be picking it up sometime tonight after I get off work.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
Lucky me right now i'm "In Progress" but didn't receive any email yet telling me my tracking number, I seriously can't wait but I heard some people telling that it took them atleast a week before receiving an email

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow...just spoke with the guys at the store, and they have received it, but they need 24hours for the EMEI to be registered, so I'll only be able to pick it up tomorrow

Garbacki
I've Been Here Awhile

Order changed from Open to In Progress yesterday morning, still haven't received an email or confirmation.  I was number 93 in line for the 5S 16BG Gold.  Does anyone know the timeline from "in progress" to shipped?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello canamera

Very nice! 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Garbaski

Could change tonight at most.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello rejeanjodoin

You know this from last year, you wont get a email with the tracking number until it ships.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Yup I remember that, it almost took a week for my 5 !!! But who cares right now i'm In Progress so i'm fine with that

Just wondering how long does it take to move from "open" to "in progress" if I am at position 1833..

PS: I order a Gold 16GB iPhone 5S 

Zodiacz34
I Plan to Stick Around
@meow
Do you know if any managers came today to pick up/mark any bus/corp phones?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello issac91a

I would say 1-3 weeks at most.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Zodiacz34

He only worked for a few hours in the AM but no on came. . However he did tell me no shipments came in tho from Apole today

When do I get a tracking number I ordered a 5c on Saturday?

Zodiacz34
I Plan to Stick Around

@meow
I want to know why bus/corp are being totally ignored. All called to rogers have been futile with no answers. All I know is that come Monday if I have no change in status I'm am switching to telus. Most telus customers I know have received their phones bus/corp as well as regular customers.....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Tmothy12

You will get one when Rogers has the 5C in the color and GB u picked in Stock. Once they have it, they should process the order and ship it out. Also hoe did u order it? Online, over the phone or reservation?

Avm_talia
I Plan to Stick Around
Issac91a,

I ordered the same phone 3 weeks ago. Started at 1950 and now I'm at 935.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Zodiacz34

Believe me, me and him are upset and disappointed in this as well. He can't do much either. His wife is waiting for one as well.