cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5S & 5C, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT  make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 5S /5C 16GB, 32GB, 64GB" & & the color of the device you want.  You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers.  Also just too add, Once the reservation goes into “IN PROGRESS” status, you can NOT change the device or store you picked. You will need to cancel the reservation & start all over again. You will lose the number you are at as well. The Status will stay “OPEN” Until Rogers start shipping them out. Last year they started shipping them out 2-3 days before the launch. The stores will get them either at launch or a day before. You can NOT get the device until release. The store will call you & let you know it’s at the store. Most likely Rogers will be sending out around 70-200 phones first & then the rest out. Depends on if they change it up this year

Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with the iPhone 4 / 4S & iPhone 5 reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. The Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5S $ 5C prices on a 2 year term & outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5S 16GB : $199 Outright will be $719

iPhone 5S 32GB: $299 Outright will be $819

iPhone 5S 64GB: $399 outright will be  $919

It will be available in white, black and gold.

iPhone 5C 16GB - $99 Outright price will be $599

iPhone 5C 32GB - $199 Ouright price will be $719

It will be available in white, yellow, red, blue and green.

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5S & 5C in here please. I know this is a huge thing to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post).

***edited labels***

3,966 REPLIES 3,966

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

@ marlenesilva

How did you check online?

@ marlenesilva

I haven't received any emails from Rogers with the tracking number yet or any emails at all regarding device info aside from the account change email that I received after I made an order over the phone but I do know my order has been made for the 5s 64Gb Gold because it says on the account change PDF attachment with the confirmation number.

killuminati84

log into your account online, go into my account, select the number you upgraded, below you will see a device reservation box in red , select that and it will pop up on the screen. have you tried that?

killuminati84

also when I placed my order over the phone I received two emails

first email was thanking me for my order and I was supplied a summary of my order including an order number.

the second email was one giving me a user name and password to log into the business reservation system

@ marlenesilva

Yes, that was the first thing I tried on the Rogers website but I didn't use the reservation so when I press the red device reservation link, it comes up like it has never been used.

@ marlenesilva

I placed an order over the phone as well using the HUP but I only received the account change email from Rogers right after I made the order.

killuminati84

mine was an upgrade as well thats why I dont understand why people over the phone never received any info because I did!

@ marlenesilva

Did you use the reservation system? What does the email you received from Rogers tell you?

@killuminati84

yes its the reservation system , business reservation

order number

name

email

number

account #

phone ordered

number upgrading

address where its being to shipped to ( my address)

the second email

has a password and user name that they supllied with a link to check and/or make changes  on the business reservation system

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
My 32gig gold Should be at the store tomorrow by the end of the day...I'll probably get a call from the store to pick it up on Friday.

SaturnX
I Plan to Stick Around

@marlenesilva @killuminati84

I'm on the business side as well and I called in to the Business Reps for my HUP.

I received the same two (2) emails as @marlenesilva describes - summary of change and login/password for the Business Reservation System

Currently at #570 out of 1558 for the Grey 16GB

There's also been substantial movement after the long weekend.

Samuella
I Plan to Stick Around

It has been nearly a month, and I'm still at 91 on the reservation list for my 32GB Silver 5s on the business side.. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING has been shipped according to the website.

Rainforest
I Plan to Stick Around
Still no movement for me on the corporate side this morning.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around

@Rainforest 

You're still #1 on the business side for the 16GB gold

Rainforest
I Plan to Stick Around

Rejean: Correction.... 32gb gold on corporate.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
Cause yesterday they received some gold one, cause I was 608 for the 16GB and right now i'm "In Progress"

Yarrow0919
I Plan to Stick Around
Can you tell me where I am for business?

romilucz
I Plan to Stick Around
after in progress yesterday morning, a few minutes after got email and system shows shipped. 32gb silver on consumer line; 370 at 20 sep; 140 after a few days; 39 since 4th october, in progress this morning. looks like rogers got more shipments from apple. kool

update oct 16: iphone delivered at 11.00am at rogers plus store.
so what now? when the store calls me i just go and pick it up?
i already upgraded my plan in sep.20, do i have to sign any papers for upgrading the phone too?
site says 229 for 16gb / 329for 32g, but rep told me i will be charged 50extra and then i will have a mail in rebate for 50 $. Is that what they do with all upgrades to iphone 5s?

Howie222
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone know if they got any white/silver in, still #19 in line through corporate.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around

@Howie222

I didn't receive any information for the Silver/White one, all I know is that yesterday Rogers received a big ammount of Gold One, by seeing your number it shouldn't be long, this week or next week

Zodiacz34
I Plan to Stick Around
Aperently rogers doesn't give a crap about business/corp customers, I have no movement either... 64gb space grey ordered sep.25