cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5S & 5C, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do NOT  make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Once Rogers has announce when they will add the iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want " iPhone 5S /5C 16GB, 32GB, 64GB" & & the color of the device you want.  You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers.  Also just too add, Once the reservation goes into “IN PROGRESS” status, you can NOT change the device or store you picked. You will need to cancel the reservation & start all over again. You will lose the number you are at as well. The Status will stay “OPEN” Until Rogers start shipping them out. Last year they started shipping them out 2-3 days before the launch. The stores will get them either at launch or a day before. You can NOT get the device until release. The store will call you & let you know it’s at the store. Most likely Rogers will be sending out around 70-200 phones first & then the rest out. Depends on if they change it up this year

Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with the iPhone 4 / 4S & iPhone 5 reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. The Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5S $ 5C prices on a 2 year term & outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5S 16GB : $199 Outright will be $719

iPhone 5S 32GB: $299 Outright will be $819

iPhone 5S 64GB: $399 outright will be  $919

It will be available in white, black and gold.

iPhone 5C 16GB - $99 Outright price will be $599

iPhone 5C 32GB - $199 Ouright price will be $719

It will be available in white, yellow, red, blue and green.

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5S & 5C in here please. I know this is a huge thing to read, but read it before asking multiple questions in which have been already answered in this post ( if they have been answered on this post).

***edited labels***

3,966 REPLIES 3,966

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Oh cool

Thats mean  lets say iPhone 5s 32GB, 379.99+Flextab. Seems better now ^^ how about the trade up deal ?

Could cover Flextab fee. Eh eh 😛

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello iKenobi

It does sound like a good deal!:p. it depends what phone u have. I have a iPhone 5 32GB and if I trade it into Rogers, I get a $310 credit on my account which will cover my $315 Flextab amount lol

emilycheung
I'm Here A Lot
#65 at yorkdale

Only 4 gold available! The first few people got it

So disappointed

Awsome Meow !

Seems Rogers could give me 205$ for my 4s 32GB. Not bad

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello emilycheung

I thought Rogers stores aren't opening until 8-10am? Apple stores open at 8am as well. Anyways I guess they opened up early because of the mall.

Yea I told u guys before hand, stores will have limited handsets for launch.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello iKenobi

You are welcome!! Oh that's not bad at all!

how come i cannot select a roger store

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello eddyywangg

I tried and it worked. Try closing your browser and reopening it. Try and see if it work.

dbworld4k
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi guys I just contacted my local rogers store. The rep said no rogers stores will have them instock and the only way to get is to reserve it through the system. Its the one in Brampton.

tessmk
I've Been Here Awhile

It was there for me a 6am - rec'd confirmation that it was reserved for me...

dbworld4k
I've Been Here Awhile

What I mean is even if you walk in today reservation or not, none of them recieved any 5s stock. Only 5c. Call your local store they are already open, they will tell you.

danieldafoe
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm number #119 at Mapleview Centre in Burlington. I lined up at 5:15am (there were already quite a few people) but then learned the mall wouldn't be opening its doors at 6am like previous years. Sadly I had to work and couldn't stay.

And to the point about Rogers locations not receiving any stock of 5s, I've been hearing the same thing. Even the kiosk I went to apparently received less than usual. 

AccordTR
I Plan to Stick Around

While the rogers reservation system is nice, I def would not be holding my breathe on seeing your phone for at least a couple of weeks. This isnt like the 5 event last year, where stores got stock and rogers had a warehouse full of 5's to ship to us reserved people. I ordered direct from apple this time, and my order was confirmed at exactly 12:00 PST, 1 minute early lol. My ship time is 7-10 days and thats direct from apple. I highly doubt rogers has a warehouse full of 5s this year, they will need to get supply first from apple, then send it to your reserved store, that is going to take weeks.

young_wheezy
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved a 32GB Silver this morning and I am position 10! Does that mean I am:

1. 10th in line for a 32GB Silver;

2. 10th in line at my particular store;

3. A combo of the first 2; or

4. 10th in line for the 5S for all stores/colours/sizes?

AccordTR
I Plan to Stick Around

1. 10th in line for a 32GB Silver;

rsxmachine
I Plan to Stick Around
it means you are 10th in line in Canada for the 32 gb silver, not including anything that is already at the stores right now.

AccordTR
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, just read that AT&T wait times for 5s's are 7-28 days thats crazy, pretty much means no carrier is going to have this thing for customers for at least 2-3 weeks after todays original limited stock.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello young_wheezy

It means that you are 10th inline for the silver 32GB in Canada with Rogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello AccordTR

That is correct. That means Rogers wait times will be the same if not a bit more. I wouldn't be surpassed if they start giving out $50 credits after 14 business days again.

Blame Apple, they couldn't manufacturer enough of them on time because of the TouchID

BatJoe
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered my iPhone 5S 64GB on Apple Canada's website at 3:01am. All models & colors were set at 7-10 day shipping times. Gold is now set to October.

My order is in "Processing". We'll see how long it really takes for Apple to ship them out.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello BatJoe

It may take 7-10 business days but I wouldn't be surprised if they send u a email telling u it may take longer.