cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

All of the rogers email stuff, is through Yahoo pretty much (the webmail, etc) so its all accessable through the yahoo servers addresses.

On the iphone, you can use the 'preset' email setup choices, choosing yahoo, but entering in your rogers email and password, etc and it will work (likely, will give you those addresses).

As well, you can manualy set it up, using the default settings same as you would on a PC.

POP.broadband.rogers.com

smtp.broadband.rogers.com

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5. When I upgraded in store, my voicemail and caller ID extra bundle was switched over to my new plan so I could continue to use those services. When I sign into MyRogers now, it still states I am using my old phone, but on my new plan, and the extra bundle isn't listed anywhere, not even as an option to add it to my current plan. Does anyone know why this may be happening? I don't have caller ID for some reason - everytime I receive a call it's "Unknown". And when I choose the Voicemail option under the Phone tab, it says "Cannot Connect To Voicemail. Call your service provider for more assistance". Has anyone had this happen? Thanks...

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello maewindfrost

I would suggest calling Rogers to see what is going on. If you have the contract from the store, it should state what was added / left on the account. Your new phone won't show for a while. That is how it works.

I would also suggest if the contract shows you have it, go to the store and talk to them and see what they can do. It could be a simple mix up and it never really got added when it should have.