cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Bergy
I've Been Around

Hi,

Meowmix I am currently sitting at around #2090 for a 32 gb black model. What's your best guess on wait time? Thanks in advance.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Iamgirl

There is no difference. Its all the same thing. You will pay whatever Rogers price is. It will billed into your invoice if you are doing a upgrade and if not, u will need to pay upfront.

Ladybug2012
I Plan to Stick Around
@ meowmix; Been getting this message on My Rogers since 5 pm - you think it's possible they are processing my order? I have been @ 170 since the weekend.

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Ladybug2012

It could be that its IN PROGRESS but no one knows. My account does that when something is bein updated on my accounts.

Ladybug2012
I Plan to Stick Around
@ meowmix;
Thanks for your reply ; I'll keep my fingers crossed 🙂

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around

Could I get some tips on the batter life when you're first using it?

and why do I have 2gb data remaining? I have a 1GB data plan..

victor_vvv
I Plan to Stick Around

Got shipping notification and tracking number today for 16GB White. So hope it arrives by friday or early next week. Also got a text message from Rogers saying once I activate the phone, I will receive my $50 credit as it was not delivered to me within 14 days. I ordered my phone Sept 30th.

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around
That was quick. I ordered a 16gb white on Oct 3 and am still in the 2600's

topdog
I Plan to Stick Around

I figure i will definately be getting my $50 credit, order one week ago was at 4714 one week later still at 3499 so only went done 1200 in a week not likely they will triple that number in the next week,,

tgard
I've Been Here Awhile

What? I ordered exactly that on Sept 27th and I am still at #580. I've been stuck here all week. What's up with that?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello tgard

Which model dis you reserve?

kayesummer
I Plan to Stick Around

@victor_vw

wer the same i got shipment today too yay!

tgard
I've Been Here Awhile
White 16GB

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
The 16GB white one is the most in demand at the moment. That is why u are still waiting.

kayesummer
I Plan to Stick Around

@tgard

me and victor_vw didnt reserved online we reserved our phones over the phone so we dont have cue no nothing like that so i dont even know which one is faster. but we both ordered on sept. 30 and now we both had shipment notification. ours are gonna be sent to our own accounts addresses not to a rogers outlet 🙂

Chen75
I Plan to Stick Around

I am most now leaning towards getting the Samsung Galaxy S3.    As of today, I am now #3106 inline for the 5...ridiculous!!  Been moving inch by inch.   And just read an article that there is a shortage of iphone5 now, due to the high demand.   

tgard
I've Been Here Awhile

Ahh a phone reservation. The guy had me do it online while i was on the phone with him Smiley Frustrated

Oh well I guess I will just sit and wait.

Thanks guys

kayesummer
I Plan to Stick Around

@tgard

Well online reservation wont let me so i had to do it over the phone i have 16 gb white too the guy even told me its faster like in a week but still it took 17 days but anyways not too bad i guess

iam
I Plan to Stick Around

Update

I finally heard fom the OOP on Saturday.  Everything I was "fighting" for I have received. So, I get to keep the same plan I had and I get to keep my discounts and credits for another 3 years. All HUF fees have been waived and no admin fees will be charged. 

Since I was waiting to confirm that my plan would be renewed before getting the phone, I did not do any reservation.  Instead, I picked up a phone at Best Buy - the store had plenty of 64gb model in inventory.  No wait time - but also no $50 credits.

Thanks a lot for the info obtained on this forum.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Iam.

Good to hear :). I am happy to hear that it all worked out for you. Hope everything works out for you in the future & you stay happy:)

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around

is restoring back up from your ipod to iphone 5 a good idea? cause I heard lots of rumours about bad battery life