cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: TRe: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

iam
I Plan to Stick Around

BB ... i meant best buy

Re: TRe: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

iam
I Plan to Stick Around

oh .. ok!

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i read that post after i posted lol. Yea it was a deal i wish i could get as well but oh well.

Chen75
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm currently at #3575 now for the 16gb white. .  hasn't moved much at all in the first week.   Any idea as to how long more I will need to wait?  It's been one full week already.   Also, Rogers has a iPhone plan waiting for me on my file.  I  just need to get hold an the phone first before they switch my plan over.   Anyone know how long rogers will hold my plan?  It is a good deal and I don't want to lose it.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Chen75

It may take around 2-3 weeks if anything. It all depends on how much Apple sends to them.

If the plan is recording and on a note on the account, they will honor it for u at any time. This happens

kayesummer
I Plan to Stick Around

what deal is this meowmix

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey all daily update.

Not a big move today.

32gb iPhone

2587 Monday
2546 Tuesday
2506 Wednesday
2520 Thusday
1408 Sunday
1403 Monday
1392 Tuesday
989 Wednesday
986 Thursday
803 Friday
625 Saturday
624 Sunday
391 Monday
171 Tuesday
171 Wednesday
171 Thursday
168 Friday

ffrenna
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey guys, I'm at 981 for the 16GB Black model (non-business), how long do you think it's gonna take to get it?

kayesummer
I Plan to Stick Around

@victor_vw

i just got my 5th backorder notice update me with your status . thanks 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Ffrenna

Most likely you will see it in 2-3 weeks IF Apple sends them a small load,

mdhaliwal04
I Plan to Stick Around

why is that other ppl are getting backorder notices and email for their $50 rebate except me? 😞

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around
@mdhaliwal04

Are you a business account customer? Many of us on that side have stated that we did not get any correspondence since the original reservation email. It appears to be normal to keep the business customers in the dark.

andyg1782
I Plan to Stick Around
I ordered my phone Sept 17 and was position 870, since then I moved to 680. Why does it seem like the business list is barely moving compared to the other side. At this rate I wont get my phone till next year sometime.

I've been at #19 since wednesday... 

Anweka11
I Plan to Stick Around
Really disappointed with no significant movement over night. Did Rogers not get a shipment since Monday?? I only moved down a few spots due to people canceling.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Anweka11

No one knows when Rogers gets shipments. At this point, its unknown how many iPhones Apple sends to Rogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mzaky

Are you a regular customer or business / corporate one?

mzaky
I'm Here A Lot

Regular customer. I ordered the 16GB White. It's actually been 19 since tuesday 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mzaky

Well if Apple sends them devices, they will add yours IN PROGRESS, sometime either today or next week. Seeing as you are a low number on the list, most likely you will either see the phone by the end of next week OR start in the beginning of 2 weeks.

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@mzaky wrote:

Regular customer. I ordered the 16GB White. It's actually been 19 since tuesday 

I"ve moved down 400 spots since Tuesday on the 16GB white. Seems strange yours wouldn't have shipped by now.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello pdubois64

I would assume MAYBE mzaky phone will go IN PROGRESS today or Monday and be shipped out. Many phones have been put IN PROGRESS this week.