cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@matt_gold wrote:

How can I confirm my reservation date?  it was sept 23rd....how can I confirm that?

You should have been sent an email confirming your reservation.

ekoganov
I'm Here A Lot

Any business customers get the text yet? (if we're even going to be getting any)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

benamin
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm worried that, now they owe me the $50 credit anyways, they are going to grag their feet. To bad it was't an escalating credit the longer it takes. now they can take as long as they want!

ohoh!

Dotsut
I Plan to Stick Around

Im in Victoria BC I ordered on the 17th and I am now 957 waiting for a 16gb black...not a business customer... maybe next week.  

blackness00
I'm Here A Lot
Just picked up my phone and I already love it, works out nice if you got big hand and its soooo light it's awesome

TR5
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone else see a major drop in reservation number? Mine went from 3159 to 2036. I also got an email with an update saying my number was now 2036.

TR5
I've Been Here Awhile

Reservation number today**

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@TR5 wrote:

Anyone else see a major drop in reservation number? Mine went from 3159 to 2036. I also got an email with an update saying my number was now 2036.

Quite a few have reported this today, seems  to happen this day of the week. 850 drop for me.

Dfkdd
I Plan to Stick Around

Biggest drop I've seen on my business order was today. Down a whopping 31 from 840 to 809. 

Waiting for black 16gb. 

grumpo
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know what is the difference between "in progress" and "in progress pre-fullfillment"

Ordered on Sep. 16th Corporate account. 16G Black.

#771 out of 3661

This is ridiculous as I've been with Rogers since 1987 and am not being rewarded for my patience and approx. $15,000.00 worth of monthly fees.

abriere
I'm Here A Lot

Got the same e-mail and text today to.  Hubby's went in progess this morning, while I'm just over 4000 now.  I didn't see much of a drop today - only about 200.

Dotsut
I Plan to Stick Around

Got text today said I am now eligible floor the $50 credit after I pick up my phone.  I'm 955 for a 16gb black.  

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't get any email, just text

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around
At what point is it considered "shipped" from the $50 refund perspective?

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

So I finally got my phone - picked it up yesterday from the Rogers Plus store I selected and was out of there in less than 10 minutes. Pretty painless. Loving the phone so far! And still on the hunt for the perfect case for me. Thanks so much to everyone the thread (especially Meowmix) who has helped to make the wait more bearable for so many of us. 🙂 

I have a question for those of you who managed to cut "deals" with Rogers to waive all or a portion of the EUF, due to the glitch in their system that told many of us that we would pay nothing or very little to upgrade our phones. Did you guys call right after you picked up your phone, or should I wait until after I receive the next invoice? 

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ampler wrote:
At what point is it considered "shipped" from the $50 refund perspective?

When you get a email with a UPS tracking number.

i just fixed my 4 by replacing the battery, so I'm going to cancel and wait the six months left on my contract. They should be easy to get by then. Good luck folks....for those waiting for a 16GB while you'll be moving up by 1.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@kbffs

You are welcome. I tried my best to help each & everyone with everything :).

Also you need to call once the invoice comes in. Once it does, call them & they will remove it for you as what the notes say. Some people may have gotten the Managers to remove it at the time or do it them selfs but most of us got told that we need to call in once the invoice comes in.

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, Meowmix. I will wait until my next invoice comes out before calling them then. 

I think I read somewhere in this thread that you are successfully using third-party lightning to USB cables, is that correct? If so, would you mind telling me where you found them? At $21 a pop, it can get seriously expensive... 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@kbffs

You are welcome:)

I got them from a cellphone store downtown Toronto. He had around 30 on him and i bought around 7. Each were around $7 each. I have NOT had a issue with it at all.

Anweka11
I Plan to Stick Around

I think you guys should look at this link. It will help explain the situation.

iPhone 5 News