cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@modi_lucky

That does happen with every phone i owned. I gues its the CPU and such.

ok, I guess once I get the skin for it, it would be not too noticable...

A Question: if for some reason this is a hardware defect... would the Apple care take care of it without making me pay $49.99?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Modi_lucky

You may be lucky Apple MAY not charge you that $49 fee. The thing is that most likely they will charge you the $49 fee seeing as it says it and such. Remember you get a brand NEW unit instead of a refurb one like the rest without Apple Care+. So its worth the $49 fee if you ask me. 

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like they got some phones...

5638 to 4854 overnight. 16GB white

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:

@modi_lucky

You may be lucky Apple MAY not charge you that $49 fee. The thing is that most likely they will charge you the $49 fee seeing as it says it and such. Remember you get a brand NEW unit instead of a refurb one like the rest without Apple Care+. So its worth the $49 fee if you ask me. 

but technically if it is a manufacturing defect... then I should be covered under normal warranty...Smiley Surprised

Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1 With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store. They’ll answer questions about iOS, Apple iPhone apps such as Mail, iMessage, and Calendar, and help you solve interconnectivity issues between your iPhone and Mac or PC. And if your iPhone needs service under the plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Modi_lucky

It will be covered under the manufactures warranty and be replaced with another unit. The $49 fee is WHEN you get water damage / screen cracks / phone is cracked or damaged to a point it wont work and such.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@modi_lucky

It will be covered under the manufactures warranty and be replaced with another unit. The $49 fee is WHEN you get water damage / screen cracks / phone is cracked or damaged to a point it wont work and such.

yup, ok cool... so if there is a problem (damage due to over heating)... Apple will probably cover it under regular manufacturer warranty...

Thanks,

matt_gold
I Plan to Stick Around

6770 to 5950 overnight.  Lets hope we see a few more of those leaps soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@modi_lucky

That is correct:). You are welcome:)

ilikesports
I Plan to Stick Around

16 gig black. Reserved on saturday (the 29th) Went down from 13,255 to 9413 today.  Makin moves! I can almost taste it.

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around
Yay, from 687 to "IN PROGRESS" 😄

matt_gold
I Plan to Stick Around

Gee maybe the app store has a decent hockey game app.  Need something to do this season.

😞

sorry, sidetracked.

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

lucky you!

nloroff
I Plan to Stick Around

To anyone living in Edmonton, Best Buy in South Common has 16GB and 32GB in black and white. The rep I had was awesome and got everything with Rogers sorted out quickly. Went from being in the 8000s to having a new iPhone in my hand just like that! I love it!

mus1x
I Plan to Stick Around

28xx to 17xx this morning... 2 more batches and it's mine!!!! 🙂

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey Guys another update on my Progress

32GB White iPhone5 Being sent to Brampton

2587 Monday Sept. 24
2546 Tuesday
2506 Wednesday
2520 Thusday
1408 Sunday
1403 Monday
1392 Tuesday
989 Wednesday
986 Thursday
803 Friday

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

mine went up from 1752 to 1810! This is nuts!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@AlbertMar

You are a Business customer with them. There may be problems with those reservations. Like i said, no one will know what is going on with you guys.

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around
@albertMar... I had noticed mine went up in the begining but it dropped rather quickly

Dotsut
I Plan to Stick Around

Dropped from 1796 to 967;  they got a shipment !!  😀  Getting closer....Woohoo!!

@AlbertMar

I'm a business customer too - the drops they've had recently on the consumer side probably could have serviced all the business reservations - not fair

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

what's your number right now?