cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS tracking now says:

"Scheduled Delivery:Thursday, 10/04/2012, By End of Day"

Eeeeeeeeeee!! <-- squeal of excitement

If the Rogers Plus store I selected doesn't call me by noon on Friday, I gonna call them instead, looking for my phone. Smiley Wink 

matt_gold
I Plan to Stick Around

sitting at #6847 for the 16G black.  mathematically at this rate the phone will arrive around december.

I really, really hope things speed up.

Boardbetty
I've Been Here Awhile

I got a text early this morning that my phone had shipped and to check my email for details. I haven't received any emails and my status online still says "in process". I'm hoping it has actually shipped!

Im in the same situation as you are,  the waiting for the device is very frustrating besides that ...my 3gs is ready for retirement and no longer works as before, crashes almost every day so I need the new phone right now but at this rate probably will come in time to be an excelent Christmas present!

woodenstar
I Plan to Stick Around
Just an update, I ordered my phone on the 15th, and I was #8 all week, the site is currently down for me right now, So I will find out once I wake up (afternoon shift) Still patiently Waiting... 16g black

outragedfool
I've Been Here Awhile

haha, I'm still sporting the 3g. its horrible. cant even install facebook on it anymore without a jailbreak. Wouldnt matter anyway, takes me atleast 5 minutes to load facebook anyway...lol

I ordered on the 22nd was 9800, 2 weeks late im 6700... argh this wait is killing me probably wont get it for another month black16gb

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@modi_lucky wrote:

Any suggestion on charging cables for iPhone 5? Amazon and eBay seem to be sold out...

For the adapter that Rogers is selling ($30)... does it work with all third party cables/chargers?

Any feedback on my inquiry above... I did not really see anything so re-posting it.

Thanks,

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for my 16GB white Iphone 5. just checked and I went down from yesterday to day to 180. Looks like maybe by the end of next week. I noticed the shipping depends on the size and colour. Black and 32GB seems to be out there a lot more here in Toronto that is. Not sure if it is just me but that is what I have noticed.

Don't forget for everyone waiting.. after 14days of not receiving your Iphone you get a $50.00 .. yay 🙂

Plus, I was reading about if you ordered your Iphone 5 before Sept 30th you don't pay the $35.00 Activation Fee.. should I call rogers for this? Or just tell the guy at the store when I pick up my phone hopefully next week? Thoughts?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@meloam

You wony get the $35 admin fee waived. That is ONLY for the people that reserved from sept 28th until the 30th of sept. no Manager or rep will waive the fee if u did not do it within those 2 days.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@modi_lucky

Yes it does. I use the adapter with a 3 party cord with no issues or problems.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix!

@Meowmix wrote:
@modi_lucky

Yes it does. I use the adapter with a 3 party cord with no issues or problems.

AmandaBergeron0
I Plan to Stick Around

So my phone status changed to shippped last night. As of this morning UPS had this tracking info. Windsor is where the phone is going. Also it says expected delivery is end of day Thursday. If it changes to a status where someone signed for it should I just go pick it up.

Windsor, ON, Canada 10/04/2012 5:49

Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 10/03/2012 22:24

Departure Scan   10/03/2012 17:07

Origin Scan Canada 10/03/2012 20:31

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Steve24
I've Been Here Awhile

So...I've gone from 11,056 on Sunday at 6:00 pm to 10,793 this morning.  (16gb black)  It's not looking good folks....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@modi_lucky

You are welcome:)

@Amandabergeron0

Thats good!:) happy to see it out 🙂

xsnoopy
I Plan to Stick Around

any status on Apple store in eaton centre stock?

@AmandaBergeron0 wrote:

So my phone status changed to shippped last night. As of this morning UPS had this tracking info. Windsor is where the phone is going. Also it says expected delivery is end of day Thursday. If it changes to a status where someone signed for it should I just go pick it up.

Windsor, ON, Canada 10/04/2012 5:49

Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 10/03/2012 22:24

Departure Scan   10/03/2012 17:07

Origin Scan Canada 10/03/2012 20:31

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

You have to wait for the store to call you... you can however call them and inquire tomorrow (Friday)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Modi_lucky

They can call thr store later on the day if they want. Its not a issue seeing as we know its at the store. Sometimes the store does not call for days and its happened before. The stores call when they are not busy and such. It wont be a bad idea to call and see.

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

This is crazy! im #1831 on the Corporate reservation list!

I reserved the phone the 21st of Sept!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@AlberMar

It is sad to see Corporate customers get treated like this & Rogers says nothing to you guys as of WHY you are waiting.

ABDUL123
I Plan to Stick Around

So I received a text yesterday 15:30 saying "Your Rogers reserved device has been shipped, please check your email for shipping details". As of now I have yet to get an email from them. Also my status still reads "IN PROGRESS".

Does it mean that they still haven't shipped it?